XLRI Jamshedpur Fees Structure
Students who are going to take admission in India’s oldest business management school i.e. Xavier Labor Relations Institute of management then it is necessary for them to know about XLRI Jamshedpur Fees Structure. According to National Institutional Ranking Framework, Xavier School of Management is in the list of top 10 management schools of India. This institute offers numerous post graduation courses :- Personnel Management, Business Management, Human Resources Management, General Management Programme, Global Business Management and many more. For these professional courses, the authority charge massive distance learning fee. More information about XLRI MBA Fees Structure is mentioned below respectively.
For getting admission into this management institute, the contender have to pass out the XAT/ GMAT exam then the selection committee will take personal interview/group discussion. Those aspirants who are capable to clear the process will get an entry into XLRI. We the team of resultinbox.com is providing the whole information about XLRI admission criteria in management courses, XLRI distance learning fee, XLRI fellowship and executive programs and XLRI Jamshedpur fee structure 2018 on this page. The placement of this institution is quiet impressive as the 1/3rd of the whole batch is being placed by the top 100 management companies.
XLRI Fees Structure 2018
Xavier Labor Relations Institute provides post graduation courses in management, contenders who want to take admission in any of the courses should look after the XLRI Jamshedpur fees structure of PGDM, BM, GM, GMBA, as it is very important for the students to have the knowledge about the course and the XLRI executive MBA fee structure. So take a look on the available below table:
|Course Name||Time period||Total fee|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||2 years 3 months||Rs.16,80,000/-|
|General Management programme||2 years 3 months||Rs.16,00,000/-|
|Fellow programme in management||4 years||Rs.5,50,000/-|
|PG in business management||2 years||Rs.16,80,000/-|
XLRI Admission Procedure
The candidates who want to take admission in post graduation diploma in management (GM/HRM/GMBA) then he/she have to undergo 2 steps:
- First step is to crack the XAT Exam which is held by XLRI.
- Second step is to clear the GDPI (Group discussion personal interview).
Those who clear both the rounds will get the final selection in PGDM (BM).
Instead of XAT 2018 exam there is an aptitude test for the aspirants who are interested in PGDM business management course.
Paper Pattern of XLRI Aptitude Test
|Aptitude test which consists of class 10th level questions on|
|For admission in XLRI courses, the authority accepts the results:|
|For School of Business|
|For School of Human Resources and IR|
XLRI MBA Distance Learning Fee and Details
The duration of the course is 1 year and the eligibility needed for this course:
- Complete Graduation
- Clear personal interview
- The fee structure for XLRI MBA Distance learning is Rs.2,40,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-.
- This amount includes study materials, books and the campus component fee.
Note: This amount could be paid in 5 easy installments.
3 easy steps to get full details about XLRI Jamshedpur Fees Structure
- Candidates get full information about XLRI fees structure through the official website i.e. www.xlri.ac.in
- You have to select the suitable course which is provided in the “Admission Announcements” table.
- Read all the details about admission process, XLRI Fees structure and other expenses.
XLRI Executive Programs
Basically the executive programs in management are of 6 months to 3 years, because it is done for certificate or diploma. Here is the list of executive programs of Xavier Labor Relations Institute:
- Executive Post Graduate Programmes (Exec-PGP)
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Agri-Business Management (PGCABM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Retail Management (PGCRM)
- Post Graduate Certification in Sales & Marketing Management (PGCSMM)
- Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- General Management Programme for Defence Personnel
- International Student Exchange Programme
- Management Development Programmes
Facts about Xavier School of Management
XLRI was set up in 1949 and it is known as the India’s oldest business management school. It offers various PG management courses basically of 1-3 years. In 2001, Xavier Labor Relations Institute collaborates with Al Abbas Institute of technology and then the institute start offers some executive programs in Dubai. In 2015, 360 students get internship placements in 92 companies. From last 3 years, it comes under the top 100 management schools. The authority, XLRI campus, hostel facilities of this institution is remarkable and the placement rate is also impressive.
XLRI Placements Quora
Around 1/3rd of the whole batch get placement in the most reputed management companies through this institute. The last two years placements growth is exceptionally good which is mentioned in the table which is structured below. Some reputed companies visit XLRI and placed some students.
|Particulars||2012 – 2014 Batch||2013 – 2015 Batch|
|Total No. of Students Participating||245||299|
|No. of Companies Participating||103||108|
|Total No. of Offers||254||321|
|Median Salary Package||Rs. 16.25 lakhs||Rs. 17 lakhs|
|PPOs Taken (PPOs Offered)||71 (79)||77 (99)|
|Lateral Placements Taken (Offered)||64 (64)||99 (99)|
Stay tuned with us to get latest updates regarding XLRI fees and MBA Fees Structure 2018 and admission process. If you like the above information then you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus also. We hope that you will get admission in one of the best institutes of management.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|