West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
An online recruitment notification has been asserted as West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. For filling 4982 vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), applications are invited by the organization. Contenders who are looking for latest government jobs can avail this chance by applying for WB Postal Circle Careers. To apply for West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017, aspirants are needed to forward their application form as it is going to be begun from 25/04/2017 till 24/05/2017.
The proforma of application form for West Bengal Postal Circle Vacancy is available at official web portal or you can also do the same by striking below provided link. To attain detailed information regarding West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 candidates may scroll down this web page which is well tailored by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Org||Central Govt|
|Number of Posts||4982|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Online Application Starting Date||25/04/2017|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||24/05/2017|
West Bengal Postal Circle Vacancies Details:
Gramin Dak Sevak: 4982 Posts
Category Wise Details:
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment
Before going to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies aspirants must have knowledge about the job requirements. Only those candidates are eligible to apply for WB Postal Circle Recruitment who fulfills all eligibility which is required. Applying candidates must possess 10th standard certificate from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
Also, appliers should have computer knowledge along with the basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute or from any other govt., state, board or institute.
Check More: 10th Pass Jobs
The age limitation of contenders against GDS recruitment in West Bengal should be below 18 years and maximum 40 years as on the last date of submission of application.
Relaxation will also be applicable for reserved category candidates in upper age as by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories, 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 10 years for PH above the respective category.
Candidates are also required to deposit Rs. 100/- as Application fee at any Head Post Office and all Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted to pay any type of fees. Also, appliers are required to pay security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories which shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
Check This>>>>> West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification
Mode Of Recruitment:
Applicants will get shortlisted as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Check Here: Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job
Procedure to apply:
- Firstly all eligible and willing contenders need to log on the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Now you need to select the West Bengal tab which is presented at the end of the home page.
- This will take you on new page containing GDS notification, read it till end and after that select Registration Link.
- Fill registration form with the asked details in prescribed manner and after that you will get registration number.
- Pay application fees by visiting any Head Post Office and inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- Now come back to the previous page and select Apply Online link and enter the registration number received through SMS.
- Fill application form with required details and upload all documents/certificates like Photograph and SSC Memo and Study Certificate Etc.
- Recheck the filled application form and after that select submit tab and lastly save a screenshot for future needs.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Date to Remember:
- Online application start date is 25/04/2017
- Last Date for apply online is 24/05/2017
For more details regarding West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017, go through the official notification furnished above.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Indian Post Office Recruitment|