Through WBSSC Recruitment Notice, we provide you the information concerning WBSSC Jobs. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has liberated job notification regarding WBSSC Recruitment for filling up the 51 Motor Vehicles Inspector posts. In order to fill these vacancies Commission has decided to appoint productive and studious contenders. Job seekers who are willing can take hold of this latest job by applying for WBSSC Recruitment 2017 in the same manner as prescribe in the process mentioned below.
Keen job hunters who want to apply for WBSSC Vacancy are needed to fill the online application form before the last date which is 31st January 2017. You may collect more information by scrolling down this page which well prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
WBSSC Notification Info:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Motor Vehicles Inspector|
|Total No. of Posts||51 Vacancies|
|Mode Of Application||online|
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non Technical): 34 Posts
- Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical): 17 Posts
Required qualification Details:
For Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) posts:
- Candidates should have completed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
- Applicants should have a diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly accepted by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Aspirants Should have a minimum of two years’ experience in a Workshop/ Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Candidates should have Driving License for heavy vehicles.
For Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non Technical) posts:
- Applicants should have completed graduate degree of a recognized University.
- Candidates should have minimum physical standard as given below:-
|Applicants of all categories (except Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbangsi and other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes)||170 cm.||86 cm.|| With expansion of 5 cm. Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
|(Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbangsi and other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribes||160 cm||81 cm|
Age Criteria With Relaxation Details:
Age limit of applying applicants should be between 18 years to 32 years as on 01st Janauary 2016.
Upper age limit is relaxable as mentioned category below :-
- For SC/ST category: 5 years
- For BC – A/ BC – B category: 3 years
- For Ex-Servicemen category: as per the organization norms
- For Persons with Disabilities of at least 40% and above: Age relaxations are available up to 45 years for Persons with Disabilities
- For Departmental applicants: By 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
Candidates will hire on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview which would be taken by the selection authority of the Organization.
Best Preparation Tips:
Examination Fees for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates who are going to appear in recruitment examination they will have to pay Rs 220/- as an examination fee and Processing Fee and the applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste/Tribe they will have to Rs 20/-.
WBSSC Online Payment:
Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank
Applicants who will be Selected for Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) posts they will attain Rs 7100/- to Rs 37600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs 3900 and For Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non Technical) posts they will get Rs 7100/- to 37600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs 4100/- by the organization.
Modes Of Submission Of WBSSC Application Form:
- Candidates who are willing to apply firstly have to visit the web portal of organization that is www.wbssc.gov.in
- Now on the home page you have to select the “Detailed advertisement” link under the “RN 25 – Motor Vehicles Inspector (Non-Technical) MVI(NT) – 16/ RN 24 – Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) MVI (T)- 16” of the page.
- Then the Advertisement will open up in front of you on your computer screen you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- Applicants are required to read complete details carefully and after reading complete descriptions, candidates have to select the option “Apply Online”.
- Then you need to register yourself with entering the necessary information.
- After that candidates have to fill the online application form with all the required details carefully.
- While filling the application form you need to upload necessary documents and passport size photograph with the application form.
- Finally press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in the future.
Read Also: Procedure For Fill The Application Form
Last Date for filling online Application form: 30th January 2017
Candidates may check Official Notification 1 & Official Notification 2 for getting more information about WBSSC Recruitment 2017. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming information related to WBSSC admit card, result.