West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has initiated an online vacancy notice as WBSEDCL Recruitment. Interested Candidates can apply for WBSEDCL Notification, to get the 365 Sub Asst Engineer Vacancies (Civil & Electrical). Aspirants who want to enhance their career in Government sector, they must apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 before mentioned date that is 07/04/2017.
To apply for www.wbsedcl.in recruitment, candidates may follow below stated guidelines to get the WBSEDCL Online application form. Applicants need to upload the original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials at the time of registration. You can get detailed information about West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment from this page which is created by team of www.resultinbox.com. Please have a look…
|Organizing Body||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancies (Civil & Electrical)|
|No. of posts||365|
|Last date to Apply||07/04/2017|
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 323
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 42
- For Electrical Branch, Applicants must attain Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Institute/College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education with good academic records.
- For Civil Branch, candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering from Institute/College duly recognized by any of the State Council of Technical Education.
Check Here: Latest Government Jobs
- Interested candidates need to pay the application fees in any branch of United Bank of India through a triplicate CHALLAN. Candidate are required to download the CHALLAN from the website of the Company and take a printout of the same in A4 size paper and deposit in any branch of United Bank of India along with application fees.
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs, 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ applicants: Exempted
- Contenders must meet the age requirements in WBSEDCL Jobs as per the directives of the organization which are mention below.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27years
- Relaxation in age will be given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the rules of government.
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Candidates who will be shortlisted for recruitment in WBSEDCL, they will receive a salary scale of Rs. 9,000/- in the Pay Band Rs.6,300 to Rs. 20,200 & Grade Pay of Rs.4,400 from the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected through the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview process according to the respective posts as per they are applying, for getting shortlisted to the desired post in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
Pattern of Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test:
|Name of the Post||Mode of Examination||Test Type||Marks||Question Break-up||Duration|
Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil)
|Written||MCQs||100||General Awareness||10||120 Min|
|Computer Proficiency Test||Computer Based||20||
MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point)
Steps to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment:
- Firstly candidates are required to visit official website that is www.wbsedcl.in
- Go to “Careers” link which is available on the bottom of the home page.
- After wards, Hit “Recruitment for the post of Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) under WBSEDCL-Notification” link.
- Now, PDF with details will appear in your computer screen.
- Read complete details carefully and compare your eligibility.
- Come to the previous page and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the required details in Application Form.
- Also upload certificates and documents and latest Passport size photograph on the application form.
- At last, hit submit button and keep a copy and send it to the below mentioned address.
Get Direct>> WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification
Post Bag No. 01 Sech Bhawan
Post Office Kolkata-700091
- Last date to submit the application form: 07/04/2017
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copies of the Application Along With Credentials: 17/04/2017
For getting other details about WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 go through Official Notification link that is mentioned above. You can also join us on Face book or Google + or you can bookmark our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com for latest updates regarding WBSEDCL notification.
You may Check this Section:
|Graduate Jobs 2017||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|
WBSEDCL Notification is dispatched to fill the all unemployed places in West Bengal state. Through this WBSEDCL Recruitment officials are going to replenish 112 massive vacancies of Assistant Engineer by selecting the eligible contenders in different field such as Electrical, Civil and IT & C. By logging into official site or from the below available link all the job fighters are going to find the various notifications individually. Latest WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Apply should complete by all interested by March 17th, 2017. Submission of applications for these West Bengal AE Jobs is an online mode.
For more details regarding West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment, go through this web page which is well framed by the dedicated team of www.resultinbox.com.
WBSEDCL Recruitment Short Details:
|Name of the organization||West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the post||Assistant Engineer Vacancy|
|No of post||112|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last date to apply fill form||March 24th, 2017|
|Unoccupied Posts||No. Of Post|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||57|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||38|
|Assistant Engineer (IT & C)||17|
WBSEDCL Eligibility Criteria:
Job seekers who are going to apply against WBSEDCL job need to satisfy all eligibility requirement of the organization, so candidates check out all criteria before applying:
All appliers need to hold B.E/B. Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering/ /M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA from a recognized institution/university to grab the latest vacancy in West Bengal.
Postulants having age below 18 years and above 27 years are not eligible to participate in the WBSEDCL Recruitment Advertisement. Even these details are covered in the advertisements that are available in wbsedcl.in.
Also, age relaxation is also provided to all reserved categories candidates as given below:
- 3 Years for OBC candidates
- 5 Years for SC & ST candidates
- 10 years For Persons with Disabilities (PWD Category)
Candidates who get shortlisted for the vacant positions will get good and impressive amount of salary of Rs. Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 & Grade Pay 5400/- per month from the organizing committee.
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates who want to make their career in Government sector as for WBSEDCL recruitment, contenders must have Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 score. Aspirants who have valid GATE score will be selected for further recruitment process that is Interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the Merit List on the weight age assigned to various parameters as per the following:
|GATE 2017 Score||100||80%|
Check Here Useful Tips:
- Aspirants who want to get grab latest WBSEDCL vacancy need to pay Rs. 400 as an application fee, also appliers must take a print of challan downloaded from the website of the company n A4 size and deposit in any branch of United Bank of India along with application fees.
- However, SC / ST / PWD /candidates under Exempted Category will not be required to pay any fees.
- Log on to official website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited that is www.wbsedcl.in
- After appearing on home page and select “Careers” tab which is avaliable at the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the new page of various WBSEDCL job notifications.
- Where candidates need to select “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Electrical/Civil/IT&C) through GATE-2017 Score under WBSEDCL-Notification No: MPP/2017/01” link.
- By hitting the said link, PDF will appear and aspirants are required to read it carefully.
- After satisfying all eligibility criteria interested ones move to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Fill WBSEDCL Online application with all required and correct details in blank boxes.
- Upload all the relevant certificates/ documents as prescribed and hit on “Submit” button and “Download Bank Challan” and then complete the payment procedure.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last date to apply: 24/03/2017
Last date for payment of Bank Challan and post it with required documents: 31/03/2017
For more details regarding WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 hit on below provided official notification. Also, stay connected with this web portal of resultinbox.com and get latest details regarding all government jobs.
<<< Press Here: Official Notification >>>