WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has recently announced a latest notification regarding WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE. Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical). The candidates who are going to appear in the GATE exam 2018 are only eligible to apply for the WBSEDCL jobs. All the interested job hunters are suggested to apply online at its official website wbsedcl.in before the Third week of March, 2018.
The WBSEDCL application form for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited recruitment will be available from third week of February 2018. The selection of the candidates for west Bengal assistant engineer jobs will be done on the basis of scored marks in GATE exam. To get further information about WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018, you are suggested to scroll down the whole page which is prepared by the team of resultinbox.com
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE
Electrical Engineers/Power Engineers/Electrical & Electronics Engineers and Civil Engineers/Construction Engineers intending to join WBSEDCL as Assistant Engineer are required to appear and qualify for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
Assistant Engineers in Civil and Electrical
To apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018, aspirants should have completed full time 4 year B.TECH/BE/B.SC (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs or Civil Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
To apply for WBSEDCL jobs, candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as per the organization norms. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category as 3 years for OBC (A & B) and 5 years for SC & ST candidates of West Bengal only.
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
- Candidates will be selected for Assistant Engineer Post on the basis of GATE 2018 Score. The GATE qualified applicants will be called for further selection process that is personal interview followed by group discussion as per the judgment of the authority.
- Candidates who further clear the interview round will be taken further for final recruitment process of WBSEDCL through GATE 2018.
Merit List Preparation:
|Personal Interview (PI)||25||20%|
To apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited vacancies, applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs 400 which is to submit through challan within the specified time duration only.
|SC, ST, PWD||Exempted|
ID’s requisite for WBSEDCL recruitment form 2018:
- 5 Passport sized photographs
- Interview call letter (original and photocopy)
- GATE 2017 scorecard
- Class X Mark sheet, Pass Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet, Pass Certificate
- University degree/ Certificate of completion
- Photo ID proof- PAN card/Aadhar card
- Address proof
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates must carry their certificates of caste status/disability proofs at the time of personal interview failing which their candidacy may stand cancelled.
- Enter your correct GATE registration number while online application process
- GATE Admit Card with Overwriting will lead to cancelation in student registration
How to fill WBSEDCL Recruitment Form:
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is www.wbsedcl.in
- Now you need to search for the WBSEDCL notification link for which you need to apply
- Then open the notification and read it completely
- Now fill up the WBSEDCL application form 2018 with all the necessary information including GATE 2018 registration number
- Now upload the important identification including Scanned photographs, signature, documents etc.
- Press on “submit” icon for the appropriate submission of all documents.
- Then you need to take out the hard copy of application form and other attested documents and send it to below given address.
Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office
WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Important dates:
|GATE 2018 application form was made available on||August 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application form||October 5, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam dates||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of recruitment available from||Third week of February, 2018|
|Last date to fill WBSEDCL recruitment form 2018||Third week of March, 2018|
To get more information about WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2018, you may visit the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for getting latest updates. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|