A latest vacancy notification has been professed titled as WBPSC Recruitment by West Bengal Public Service Commission. For this, online applications are invited from young, dynamic and qualified Indian Citizens for filling up 72 vacancies of Assistant Master and Assistant Mistress Posts. Contenders who are seeking for Jobs in West Bengal from a long time can grab this opportunity and apply against WBPSC Recruitment 2017 by filling TSPSC Application Form as on or before the last date that is 07th March 2017.
Aspirants who possess requisite qualification must apply against WBPSC Notification. Scroll down the page which is well designed by dedicated and inspiring team members of www.resultinbox.com to obtain essential info concerning West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017.
WBPSC Recruitment Short Detail:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Master and Assistant Mistress|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Skill Test|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date||07th March 2017|
|Job Type||West Bengal State Government jobs|
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Notification:
Contenders applying against West Bengal PSC Recruitment must hold Master’s Degree Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) degree or applying candidates should hold an experience of A second class Honours or second class Master’s Degree in English/Bengali/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Geographer and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Qualified in the Paper–II of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Age of job seekers who are applying against West Bengal Public Service Commission Notification should be between 21 to 32 years. Reservations in age will be allowed to aspirants that belong to reserved categories as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Appointment
Individuals will get appointed against above stated posts on the basis of their presentation in screening test and interview. Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs can apply against WBPSC Recruitment and snatch this chance.
Pay Scale for West Bengal PSC Jobs:
Candidates who get selected for the above mentioned vacant positions will get good amount of salary rupees Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40500 by the organization.
Candidates applying for West Bengal PSC jobs are required to pay Rs. 160/- as application fees. However, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Applying Process for WBPSC Jobs:
- Contenders who are keen to apply against WBPSC Recruitment have to visit the web page of West Bengal Public Service Commission which is www.pscwb.org.in
- After appearing on home page select suitable link related to your post.
- Read the WBPSC Jobs advertisement carefully.
- Now candidates need to fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last date of Applying: 07th March 2017
You may go through above mentioned Official Notification to grasp further details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017. For more updates, bookmark our web portal resultinbox.com with the help of ctrl + d key.
Press Here To Download PDF: WBPSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission has emitted a current vacancy notification titled as WBPSC Recruitment. Applications via online mode are invited from capable, talented and high performing candidates for filling up 17 vacant posts of Psychologist, Inspector, Sub-Editor, Jr Programmer. Individuals who want to contribute their service with this organization can quickly apply against WBPSC Latest Jobs Notification and grasp this golden chance. Job hunters who are willing to apply against WBPSC Recruitment 2017 need to submit application form in prescribed format along with relevant documents and certificates as on or before the last date that is well stated below.
Contenders can download application format by logging to its web page or from the link give below for your convenience. To acquire other facts and information concerning West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment have a look on below written page which is well equipped by team members of www.resultinbox.com
|Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Number of the posts||17|
|Name of the post||Psychologist/Inspector/Sub-Editor/Jr Programmer|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned Below|
WBPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Inspector Of Legal Metrology||14|
|Sub-Editor For Urdu Language||01|
|Junior Programmer In The Secretariat Of Commission||01|
Required Qualification Details:
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Inspector||Should have Graduation degree in Science (With Physics as one of the subjects), Technology or Engineering or|
|Sub-Editor||Must have An Honours degree from a recognized University with years experience as Sub-editor or Working Journalist in any media house of repute etc|
|Junior Programmer||Should have BCA or B.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute or B.Sc. with DOEACC ‘A’ level.|
|Psychologist||Graduate Degree in Psychology|
- Age limit of applying applicants for Inspector post should not be more than 32 years and for other age limit should not be exceeding 35 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per the organization norms.
Salary Structure for WBPSC Jobs:
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Inspector||Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,500/-|
|Psychologist||Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-|
Recruitment process for WBPSC Careers will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance written exam or interview which will be taken by the selection authority of the organization. Firstly applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of screening the application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for written exam and interview. No TA/DA will be given for attending the exam and interview.
Have a look below details:
- Applicants who are applying for Psychologist post they will have to pay Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- as an application fee.
- Job hunters who are applying for other post they need to pay Rs. 160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) as an application fee.
- Application Fee should be pay through debit/credit card/ Net Banking etc.
- Aspirants who belong to reserved category they are not required to pay application fee.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment?
Aspirants who are going to apply for WBPSC Vacancies they must follow the below given instructions:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of organization which is www.pscwb.org.in
- On the home page you will obtain a various recruitment link so you have to select the suitable link for the post which you are going to apply.
- Now, the advertisement will be opened you have to read the complete details carefully
- After reading the advertisement you have to Press the “Apply Online” Link.
- After that you need to fill online WBPSC Application Form in proper manner with complete details.
- While filling the application form you have to upload required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
Procedure For Fill The Application Form: Hit Here
|Name of the post||Last date|
|Inspector||22nd February 2017|
|Psychologist||28th February 2017|
Candidates who are applying for said post may acquire the complete detail through below mentioned Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2. You can also acquire more updated information regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017 by visiting our web site www.resultinbox.com time to time.