A latest vacancy notification has been asserted as WBPSC Recruitment 2017 by West Bengal Public Service Commission. Online applications are invited for filling up the various vacant posts of Teacher & English Reporter. Aspirants who find themselves suitable for WBPSC Jobs can apply by filling online application form on or before the last date. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
Job seekers who are interested for the concern post may submit WBPSC Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 15-05-2017. To collect more information regarding West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment, stay in touch with this page which is well equipped by the team members of www.resultinbox.com. Before going to apply, must read entire details.
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Teacher & English Reporter|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree/ Graduation degree|
|Selection Process||Screening Test/ Written Test/ Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last date to submit Application Form||15-05-2017|
- English Reporter In West Bengal Legislative Assembly: 13 Posts
- Post Graduate Assistant Teacher In Political Science, Geography & History: 04 Posts
WBPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali and they must have following qualification as shown below:
|Post Graduate Assistant Teacher||Should have Post Graduation degree in the concerned subject and passed Madhyamik or Higher Secondary Examination from any English Medium School of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education, or its equivalent examination with English as first language.|
|English Reporter||Must have Graduation Degree with English as one of the subjects in the degree courses recognized by university and speed in English shorthand and typing 140 words and 40 words per minute respectively.|
Get More Jobs Options:
- Age of the contenders applying against West Bengal PSC Recruitment should not more than 36 Years.
- The upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates shall be as per recruiting organization rules and regulations.
- Candidates should have to pay below mentioned application fee post wise through the following modes of payment.
- This application fees should be submitted through for online payment through debit/credit card/ Net Banking etc.
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) are exempted to pay any application fee.
|Post Graduate Assistant Teacher||Rs. 160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).|
|English Reporter||Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- as an application fee.|
Read Now: How To Pay Fees Online
Salary to Employees:
|Posts Name||WBPSC Salary Structure||With Gross Pay|
|Post Graduate Assistant Teacher||Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/-||Rs. 4,800/-|
|English Reporter||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 42,000/-||Rs. 5400/-|
Selection of the candidates is completely based on the result of the Screening Test/ Written Test/ Interview which is conducted by the members of the selection panel of the organization.
How To Apply For WBPSC Recruitment?
- Firstly aspirants have to visit on the official website of organization that is www.pscwb.org.in
- Then you have to go through “IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT” section located at the home page.
- After that, aspirants need to hit on appropriate job link related to the post you want to apply for.
- Now, go through notification carefully and from homepage select “PSC WB ONLINE APPLICATION” link.
- From opened page, hit on “One Time Registration” link and fill online application form with required info in proper manner.
- Finally press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Directly Apply Online: Press Here
- End Date to Fill Online Application Form For Both Posts: 15-05-2017
- Last Date To Deposit Fee Through Offline For Reporter: 16-05-2017
From Here Get WBPSC Recruitment Notification
|Posts Name||Download From Here Official Notice|
|English Reporter||Download Now|
|Post Graduate Assistant Teacher||Download Now|
Aspirants can check above given Official Notification to obtain other information about WBPSC Recruitment 2017–2018.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|WBPSC Audit And Accounts Exam||WBPSC Admit Card|
|WBPSC Results||Employment News This Week|
West Bengal Public Service Commission has all set to recruit candidates for the titled as WBPSC Recruitment. As per WBPSC Notification, there are 309 vacancies are available and candidates will be hired for filling up the Civil Judge/Assistant Professor/Engineer Jobs in different disciplines. Candidates can grab WBPSC Jobs according to the vacancy applying for. This big opportunity for those candidates, who are seeking govt jobs, so interested aspirants can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 before the time runs out.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of pscwb.org.in recruitment and willing to apply for PSC West Bengal recruitment, they can fill the WBPSC Application form through online mode. Applying candidates can obtain the remaining information about West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page that is created by the entire team of www.resultinbox.com
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|name of the Vacancy||Assistant Professor/Engineer Vacancies|
|No of vacancies||309|
|For Assistant Engineer Jobs||03/05/2017|
|For Assistant Professor Jobs||11-05-2017|
|Subjects||Number of Vacancies|
Required Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Vacancies:
- For WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, candidates must have possessed Master’s Degree in a concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Willing candidates for West Bengal PSC Recruitment should have excellent academic records and aspirants must have qualified above given qualification with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates who want to get WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment, they hold Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Candidates should have ability to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in Bengali & English.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Government Sector
Limitation In Age in WBPSC Vacancies:
|Assistant Professor||37 years|
|Assistant Engineer||35 years|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC (category ’A’ or ‘B) candidates||3 years|
Salary Scale for WBPSC Jobs:
Appointed appliers for West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs will get an amount of Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- along with academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 000/- offered by the management authority of this commission.
Application Fee for West Bengal PSC Jobs:
Applying candidates for West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy will have to pay Rs. 210/- as an application fee with other charges as mentioned below.
- Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee
- 5/- for online payment + 12.36% of service charges Govt. Duty or Service
- 5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking.
- 20/- for off-line payment
For Assistant Professor>> Download PDF
For Assistant Engineer>> Download PDF
WBPSC Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidates for WBPSC Jobs will be done on the basis of the performance in written examination and interview which will be taken by the recruitment team of West Bengal Public Service Commission. Contenders who give best presentation at the time of selection will be finally selected for Assistant Engineer Vacancies and Assistant Professor Vacancies.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment?
- To grab, West Bengal PSC Recruitment, candidates need to log in the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwb.org.in.
- Hit “Advertisement 09/2017” link to related to the Assistant engineer Recruitment and hit “Advertisement 08.2017” link for Assistant Professor Recruitment mention on the homepage.
- Once you press the above stated link, details will be opened. You need to read all the details very carefully mentioned in the West Bengal PSC notification.
- After that you are required to fill online application form with true details.
- Upload documents, photograph and signature.
- Now you need to pay the application fee.
- At last submit the West Bengal PSC Application Form by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of and keep it safe for future references.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Last Date for Filling Applications||11-05-2017|
|Closing Date for Paying Fees via Offline mode||12-05-2017|
|Last Date for Filling Applications||03/05/2017|
|Closing Date for Paying Fees via Offline mode||04/05/2017|
Interested aspirants can gather more details about WBPSC Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification given above. Bookmark this page of www.resultinbox.com using CTRL + D. Candidates having any query regarding West Bengal Public Service Commission vacancies can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box.