West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced a notification as WBPSC Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates. as per WBPSC Notification, West Bengal is all set to conduct pscwb.org.in Civil Services Exam in motive to hire candidates for filling up the 31 Civil Judge (Junior Division) & Other Vacancies. candidates who are keen to get govt. jobs, they are advised to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 till the deadline that is 17/04/2017.
to get pscwb.org.in recruitment, candidates need to submit the WBPSC Online application form through online mode. Jobseekers this is a great opportunity for you all to get your dream job, so don’t waste your time and apply for West Bengal PSC recruitment. All the other details about West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment are given in the below section so go through the post an get all the information which is gathered here by the team of www.resultinbox.com
WBPSC Recruitment Short Review
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||31|
|Required Qualification||Degree In Law|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||17/04/2017|
Civil judge (Junior Division): 31 vacancies
- For, West Bengal Public service Commission jobs, Aspirants should have Degree in Law and enrollment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India on the date of advertisement for the examination
- Applicants must be citizen of Indian and having the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential qualification.
Candidate who will shortlisted for Civil Judge jobs, they will attain the salary band of Rs. 27,700 – 44770/- per month and other allowances and benefits may also be provided as per the performance of the organization.
Age Criteria in WBPSC Jobs:
|Govt. service||02 years|
Mode of Selection for West Bengal PSC Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance shown in selection process conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization which is mentioned below
- Preliminary Exams (Multiple choice objective)
- Final examination (Conventional type)
WBPSC Exam Pattern:
Prelims exam will be of objective type containing 200 MCQs. Paper will carry 200 marks and time duration of exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Marks|
|2||General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Test of Reasoning||40|
|4||Law Of Contracts and Torts||20|
|5||Laws Of Evidence||20|
|6||Civil Procedure Codes||20|
|7||Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code||20|
|9||Law Of Limitation||20|
Get Direct >>> WBPSC Recruitment Notification
- Candidates are required to pay Examination fee of Rs. 210 with Bank Charges for General & OBC Category candidates.
- Fees are to be paid through Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card or Pay through Challan in Bank Counter.
- SC / ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities having Physical disability are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply For WBPSC Recruitment?
- Candidates log on to the official website which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Now, move on to the “INFORMATION Advt No.7/2017” link and hit on it.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After that, candidates need to go back to previous page hit “Login to your Account” tab which is shown at the right side of the page.
- fill all the details carefully.
- Also upload all documents and certificates that are required to be uploaded.
- At last recheck the form to remove any error and then press “Submit” tab.
- Also take hard copy of filled application form for further need
Apply direct >> WBPSC Online Application Form
- last date of filled online Application form: 17/04/2017
- Last date of submission of fees through online: 17/04/2017
- Last date of submission of fees through offline: 18/04/2017
Applicants can read the remaining details of WBPSC Recruitment 2017 by hitting the official notification mentioned above and acquire all detailed information through our web portal which is designed by the team of the www.resultinbox.com.
Have A Look On Below Shared Interesting Posts
|Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2017||JKPSC Recruitment 2017|
|OPTCL Recruitment 2017|
West Bengal Public Service Commission has depicted a latest vacancy notification as WBPSC Recruitment. In this concern, online applications are invited from young, dynamic and qualified Indian Citizens for filling up 18 vacancies of Economists (Credit Planner) & Quinologists. Candidates who are looking for latest vacancies in West Bengal PSC can grab this opportunity and apply against WBPSC Recruitment 2017 by filling TSPSC Application Form as on or before the last date that is 03/04/2017.
Candidates, who satisfy all eligibility norms which are well described below, can apply against WBPSC Notification. To get more details concerning West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, go through the beneath section of this web page which is well designed by dedicated team of www.resultinbox.com.
WBPSC Recruitment Short Detail:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Economist and Quinologist|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Skill Test|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Job Type||West Bengal State Government jobs|
|Name of Vacancies||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Notification:
Candidates who are going to apply against West Bengal Public Service Commission Notification must hold Master Degree in Economics with Statistics, M.Sc. in Chemistry, M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- For West Bengal PSC Recruitment, age of candidates who are going to apply against Economist post should be below 40 years of age and for the post of Quinologist, appliers should be in between 30 to 40 years.
- However, candidates who are going to apply against Assistant Quinologist should be not more than 36 years of age.
Selection Process for West Bengal PSC Jobs:
Screening test and interview will be conducted by the recruiting panel to select the most hard working and eligible candidates for the above provided posts.
Job entrants who get selected for West Bengal PSC jobs will get satisfied amount of salary by the organizing committee as mentioned in below stated table, have a look…
|Name of Vacancies||Salary Offered||Grand Pay|
|Rs. 6, 600/-|
|Assistant Quinologist||Rs. 5, 400/-|
Appliers are informed that they need to pay Rs. Rs. 210 as application fees plus Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Applying Process for WBPSC Recruitment:
- Visit the web page of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwb.org.in
- After appearing on home page select ”ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF ECONOMIST – CUM – CREDIT PLANNER UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING, STATISTICS AND PROGRAMME MONITORING AND QUINOLOGIST AND ASSISTANT QUINOLOGIST UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES AND HORTICULTURE GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL” link.
- This will redirect you on new page where candidates are required to read the WBPSC advertisement carefully and completely.
- Fill the online application in prescribed manner and upload all the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, documents/ certificates.
- Lastly take a print out for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Last date of Applying: 03/04/2017
Candidates may go through above mentioned Official Notification to grasp further details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
Press Here To Download PDF: WBPSC Recruitment 2017
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|