WBJEE Counselling Schedule
Excited for admission in Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy Courses? Check now WBJEE Counselling Schedule through this page… Candidates who are going to appear for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for admission engineering, medical and technological courses in West Bengal need to attend the Counselling Process. For this concern we have provided complete details related to WBJEE Counselling Schedule 2017, Procedure, Seat Allotment (Round 1.2,3)etc on this page. Candidates can go through the page thoroughly for complete schedule information.
Contenders who will be appearing in the WEBJEE entrance exam need to qualify it and then they are required to appear in the counseling which will be held in the month of June 2017. Our hardworking and dedicated team members of www.resultinbox.com have wonderfully furnished whole information regarding West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Counselling Schedule on this page. Therefore the contenders who desperately want to get admission in West Bengal’s Colleges are advised to read the entire process by scrolling down this page.
WBJEE Counselling Schedule
WBJEE Counselling Procedure:
As already mentioned, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board is going to conduct Counselling in the five steps that is well describe below for your assistance, so have a look….
First Step: Online Registration and Fee Payment
- Here in the first step, candidates are advised to visit the official portal of organization that is nic.in
- On home page, select ‘New Candidate Registration’ link after that you are required to fill roll no., application form no. and other detail submit it.
- This will redirect you on new page containing; your registration id and password will be generated.
Remember These Documents Will Be Required At The Time Of Registration:
- WBJEE 2017 Admit Card
- Higher Secondary/Class XII Mark Sheet
- Madhyamik/ Class X Admit Card
- Receipt of Online Counseling Registration Fee (E-challan receipt)
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Afterwards, pay counseling fee
Second Step: Choice Filling
- Successfully Registered?? Yes…! Then now it’s time to choose the course you want to pursue for in West Bengal Universities.
- After that, aspirants are advised to lock their choices before the dead line for both JEE Main and WBJEE students.
- After taking decision, you need to submit the final choices.
Third Step: Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment is the third step which would be made online and this you need to check through official site by entering your registration ID or Password and score of 12th will not be considered to do so.
- Well, this online counselling seat allotment will be done in all the three rounds, as in first round, all the seats will be allotted to the students and the result indicating the institution and course allotted will be available on the authorized portal.
- In the second & third rounds, seats will be allotted against the available vacancies in the respective rounds, and the results will be available on the web site.
Fourth Step: Reporting and Document Verification
After completing the WBJEE Seat Allotment Process, appliers are informed that now they need to produce all the original documents along with two photocopies of each at the designated verification centers to verify your Document and report at the Reporting Center (RC) for documents verification and other official use.
Fifth Step: Confirmation and Admission
At last, desired contenders need to reach at the allocated center, in case you fail to reach at its center than you admission stands automatically cancelled.
Reporting Centers (RC) for Counselling
|RC-1||Asansol Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. South Dhadka, P.S. Asansol North Police Station, Burdwan- 713302|
|RC-2||Central Calcutta Govt. Polytechnic, 21, Convent Rd, Philips, Sealdah, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal -700014|
|RC-3||Coochbehar Govt. Engineering College, Harinchawra, P.O. Ghughumari, Coochbehar- 736170|
|RC-4||Darjeeling Govt. Polytechnic, M V Road, Kurseong, Darjeeling, West Bengal – 734203|
|RC-5||Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, Haldia, Kshudiram Nagar, Haldia, West Bengal- 721631|
|RC-6||Govt. College of Engineering & Ceramic Technology, 73, A.C. Banerjee Lane, Kolkata -700010|
|RC-7||Govt. College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Berhampore, 4, Cantonment Road, P.O. & P.S. Berhampore, Murshidabad|
|RC-8||Govt.College of Engineering & Textile Technology, Serampore, 12, William Carey Road, Serampore, Hooghly- 712 201|
|RC-9||Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, P.O. Botanic Garden, Howrah- 711 103|
|RC-10||Jadavpur University – Main campus, 188, Raja S. C. Mallik Road, Kolkata – 700 032|
|RC-11||Jadavpur University – Salt Lake Campus, Plot 8, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700 098|
|RC-12||Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College, P.O. Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College, P.S. Kotowali, Jalpaiguri- 735 102|
|RC-13||K.G. Engineering Institute, Bishnupur, Bishnupur College Rd, Bishnupur, West Bengal -722122|
|RC-14||Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, P.O. & P.S. Kalyani, Nadia -741 235|
|RC-15||Malda Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. Maliha, Dist. Malda, Pin 732 102|
|RC-16||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Univ. of Technology, BF-142, Salt Lake, Sector-I, Kolkata – 700 064|
|RC-17||Purulia Govt. Engineering College, P.O. Chas Road, Purulia – 723 103|
|RC-18||Raiganj Govt. Polytechnic, P.O. Raiganj, Dist. Uttar Denajpur, Pin – 733 134|
|RC-19||Suri SRSV (Govt Polytechnic), Suri, Birbhum|
|RC-20||Tripura Govt. Womens’ Polytechnic, Hapania, P.O. Amtali via Shekerkote, Agartala, Tripura- 799 130|
|RC-21||University Institute of Technology, Golapbag, Bardhaman – 713104|
|RC-22||University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohanpur, P.O. North Bengal University, Dist. Darjeeling – 734 013|
|RC-23||Vidyasagar University, Paschim Midnapore|
You can Also Check:
WBJEE 2017 Counselling Schedule for WBJEE 2017 Qualifiers:
|The online registration for WBJEE counselling 2017 will start from||Second Week Of June 2017|
|Generation of ID and Password, along counselling fee payment and choice filling can be done from|
|System operated choice locking has to be done until|
|Round 1 seat allotment list will be released on||Third Week Of June 2017|
|Round 1 – Physical reporting, document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RC centers, withdrawal of admission has to be done on|
|Round 2 seat allotment result will be announced on||First Week Of July 2017|
|Round 2 – Physical reporting, document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RC centers, withdrawal of admission has to be done on|
|Round 3 seat allotment result will be announced on||Second Week of July 2017|
|Round 3 – Physical reporting, document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RC centers, withdrawal of admission has be done on|
|Last date for physical reporting and admission at final allotted institute by all the candidates who have been allocated a seat||Third Week Of July 2017|
|E-admission procedure will conclude on|
Aspirants may check this Official Link for getting more information about WBJEE Counselling Schedule 2017. Our team www.resultinbox.com provides you more relevant information about WBJEE Counselling 2017 time to time so stay connected with us and you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D.