WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper
Those contenders who are planning to prepare for Staff Nurse Grade II Nurse Exam and looking for WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper so, from this page you may get the WBHRB Staff Nurse Model Paper through this page. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will conduct the Staff Nurse Exam for recruitment to the Posts of Staff Nurse Grade-II. WBHRB Staff Nurse Sample Papers will help the candidates to know more about the exam pattern and which type of question will be asked in exam etc. Contenders can also download the West Bengal HRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper PDF from official site.
Go through the given WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper which will improve your examination skills. By referring WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Previous Year Paper you are able to guess some important topics for Grade II nurse exam. For getting more details regarding WBHRB Staff Nurse Solved Papers, you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by team of resultinbox.com
WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper
|WBHRB Previous Year Paper||Download PDF|
|West Bengal Grade II Nurse Model Paper||Download PDF|
|West Bengal Grade II Nurse Solved Question Paper||Download PDF|
WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Questions with Answers
Question 1: A patient asks you what vitamin is best for eye sight. Your response is:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12
Check Here: WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment
Question 2: All the following are Patient’s responsibilities, except
- Give different kind of care
- Complying with instructions
- Providing information
- Following hospital rules and regulations
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
Question 3: All the following are indicative physical signs of poor nutrition are all, except
- Dental caries, mottled appearance (fluorosis), malpositioned
- Tongue – deep red in appearance; surface papillae present
- Brittle, depigmented, easily plucked; thin and sparse hair
- Spongy, bleed easily, marginal redness, recession gums
Question 4: The nursing process is utilized to:
- Encourage the family to make decisions regarding patient’s care.
- Provide a systemic, organized and comprehensive approach to meeting the needs of clients.
- Increase involvement of allied healthcare professionals in decision-making
- None of the above
Check here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Question 5: Non verbal massage is a mode of communication that include the following except
- Tone& pitch of voice
- Facial expression
Question 6: The nurse prepares IM injection that is irritating to the subcutaneous tissue. Which of the following is the best action in order to prevent tracking of the medication
- Use a small gauge needle
- Apply ice on the injection site
- Administer at a 45° angle
- Use the Z-track technique
Read More: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Question 7: Which of the following is the meaning of PRN?
- When advice
- When necessary
Question 8: According to Maslow’s hierarchy of human needs, the highest level is
- Physiologic needs
- Safety and security
- Belongingness and affection and esteem and self-respect
Know More About: Steps to Follow during Online Examination
Question 9: Mr. Shiju John has just been admitted to your floor with onset of disruptive behavior due to unknown cause. He is prescribed haloperidol 2.5 mg intramuscularly now. The pharmacy dispenses haloperidol for injection in the form of 5 mg/mL. How much medication do you draw up to give to Mr. Shiju John?
- 2 mL
- 5 mL
- 5 mL.
Question 10: The type of stroke that can develop in a patient with chronic atrial fibrillation is
- Embolic stroke
- Thrombotic stroke
- Haemorrhagic stroke
- Mini stroke
Question 11: Which of the following actions is the first priority care for a client exhibiting signs and symptoms of coronary artery disease?
- Decrease anxiety
- Educate the client about his symptoms
- Administer sublignual nitroglycerin
- Enhance myocardial oxygenation
Question 12: A physician has diagnosed acute gastritis in a clinic patient. Which of the following medications would be contraindicated for this patient?
- Furosemide (Lasix).
- Calcium carbonate.
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin).
- Naproxen sodium (Naprosyn)
Learn Here: Tips to Crack Reasoning for Competitive Exams
Question 13: A child is seen in the emergency department for scarlet fever. Which of the following descriptions of scarlet fever is NOT correct?
- Scarlet fever is caused by infection with group A Streptococcus bacteria.
- Petechiae occur on the soft palate.
- “Strawberry tongue” is a characteristic sign.
- The pharynx is red and swollen.
Question 14: With which of the following disorders is jugular vein distention most prominent?
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Myocardial infarction
- Heart failure
Question 15: A 70-year-old male who is recovering from a stroke exhibits signs of unilateral neglect. Which behavior is suggestive of unilateral neglect?
- The client is observed shaving only one side of his face.
- The client is unable to distinguish between two tactile stimuli presented simultaneously.
- The client is unable to complete a range of vision without turning his head side to side.
- The client is unable to carry out cognitive and motor activity at the same time.
Question 16: The 10-year-old is being treated for asthma. Before administering Theodur, the nurse should check the:
- Urinary output
- Blood pressure
Question 17: A client with glomerulonephritis is placed on a low-sodium diet. Which of the following snacks is suitable for the client with sodium restriction?
- Peanut butter cookies
- Fresh peach
- Cottage cheese and fruit
- Grilled cheese sandwich
Question 18: Major protein digesting enzyme present in the pancreatic juice
Read Out: How to Solve Multiple Choice Questions
Question 19: Which of the following condition has an increased risk for developing Hyperkalemia?
- Crohn’s disease
- Cushing’s disease
- Chronic heart failure
- End-stage renal disease
Question 20: Jaipur foot has an advantage over conventional prosthetic feet because
- Separate Male and Female feet are available
- Same foot can be used lifelong (Durable)
- It can be used without a footwear (Bare foot walking possible)
- It matches any skin colour
Applicants may get the WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper through this page as well as from Official Website. Dear Visitors, you are requested to subscribe free email service of our web portal that is resultinbox.com for getting latest information concerning WBHRB Staff Nurse Previous Year Paper through this page, so keep in touch with us regularly. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates. You can give your queries and suggestions in the comment box which is given below.