Want to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt
If you want to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt then, you can check complete Preparation Guide for CSAT Examination provided on this page for sake of our visitors. Applicants who have applied for Civil Services Examination, needs to practice hard and prepare better to qualify the exam and grab jobs in civil department. Candidates have to crack Civil Services Aptitude Test which is qualifying in nature to proceed for further stage. Those Want to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt may go through this page to get preparation tips to crack Prelims CSAT.
Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Services examination in two stages that is prelims and mains. CSAT is the second exam of preliminary stage and its nature is just of qualifying. One needs to crack Civil Services Aptitude Test at any cost, as without it no one will able to grab the concerned job. Participants can implement CSAT preparation tips to get prepared for exam easily. Applicants who want to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt then must Check Complete Preparation Guide to prepare better and qualify the exam easily which is well presented by the team of resultinbox.com.
Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
CSAT is the second paper of Civil Services Preliminary exam and it was introduced in the year 2011. The main motive to introduce CSAT is to check participant’s General knowledge as well as aptitude skills in different fields. CSAT paper is mainly consist questions from following subjects:
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension|
Check Here: How To Prepare For IAS Exam
Civil Services Aptitude Test Preparation Guide
Keeping all things aside, firstly applicants need to know complete details about Civil Services Aptitude Test examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Participants should know complete details about the pre exam to make better strategy to qualify the exam.
So, one must know that Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) is one of the most popular sections of Civil Services Examination which is conducted to select the deserving Civil Servants for vacant position. Civil Services Examination (CSE) is conducted in two stages i.e., Prelims and Mains followed by Personal Interview.
- Prelims is consist of two papers that is GS I and GS II
- Both are of 200 marks each.
- GS II also known as Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) and it is a qualifying exam for prelims which required 33% to qualify it compulsory.
Check Out: How to Become an IAS Officer
Civil Services Aptitude Test Exam Pattern
|Paper||Pattern||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|GS I||Qualifying exam for Mains||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|GS II(CSAT)||Qualifying in nature
33% marks required to qualify
|200 Marks||2 Hours|
Complete Preparation Guide to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt:
All the participants are informed that those who want to grab jobs in government department need to qualify the Prelims, Mains and then Interview. Firstly preliminary examination will be conducted which consist of two papers that is GS I and Civil Services Aptitude Test, one has to qualify it and then move towards further round. So, for convenience we have providing some preparation to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt have a look-
Must Read: How to Make Effective Notes for IAS Exam
- First step to prepare for CSAT is to make a study planner where you can spend three hours daily for CSAT preparation.
- One should collect latest updated CSAT Syllabus and then priorities to worthy subjects.
- Then, one must do SWOT analysis and then allot time to each subject as per strength and weakness.
- Applicants must analysis you weakness and try to overcome from that.
- To get prepared for Quantitative Ability one has to understand basic mathematical concepts chapter wise by taking up small tests or quizzes.
- For verbal ability and reading comprehension one need to have strong command on vocabulary and grammar.
- One must solve tests regularly by keeping in view rules of the examination.
- To improve English applicants start reading newspaper, magazines or journal and also keeps updated with Current Events.
- As Data Interpretation is one of the easiest and scoring subjects topics cover under same is Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, etc.
- Participants must prepare for bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs, etc.
- Reasoning is conducting to check aspirant’s logical and analytical skills, which is tricky subject. It requires critical thinking to come on conclusion
- Topics cover under reasoning is blood relation, seating arrangement, syllogism, series completion, coding decoding, etc.
- Take up daily online quizzes and tests.
Also Check Some Related Link:
Reference Study Materials for CSAT
- Analytical Reasoning: M K Pandey ( for Logical & Analytical Reasoning)
- RS Aggarwal books on Verbal/Logical Reasoning, Aptitude and reading comprehension.
- Quantitative Aptitude By Arun Sharma (TMH): Selected Topics (Easy & Medium difficulty level)
- Reading Comprehension by Arun Sharma (TMH): Selected Topics
Applicants of you Want to Crack Civil Services Aptitude Test in First Attempt then must follow above prescribed Preparation Guide for Civil Services preliminary exam. For any information related to concerned examination you can visit the official link which is presented by the team members of resultinbox.com. Applicants are advice to bookmark this site to get all latest updates of any upcoming information or keep visiting regularly to our site.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC IAS Admit Card||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC IAS Result||IAS Interview Questions with Answers|
|IAS Coaching Centres||IAS Exam Preparation Book|
|IAS Syllabus||IAS Application Form|