Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Desire to uplift their career in Banking Sector!! Read below information and grab this job opportunity!!! Vijaya Bank has circulated Current Jobs Notification as Vijaya Bank Recruitment to engage 44 Probationary Manager posts. In order to fill these vacancies bank wants intellectual skilled and work oriented applicants. So the candidates who think that they are capable for doing work under this bank they can grab this opportunity by applying for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who want to apply for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Vacancy they may fill the online application form and then submit the hardcopy of the application form through post before the closing date that is mentioned below respectively.
Getting bank job is very difficult if you don’t know the eligibility criteria and applying process, we will given the entire details about the Vijaya Bank Vacancy on the below section of this page. So the applying applicants must read the below information which is prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Vijaya Bank Notification Details:
- Bank Name: Vijaya Bank
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Manager
- Total No. of Posts: 44 Vacancies
- Mode Of Application: Online/offline
- Official Website: www.vijayabank.com
Vijaya Bank Vacancies:
Probationary Manager -44 posts
Contenders who are going to apply for Vijaya Bank Jobs they must hold Graduate and Post Graduate Degree/ BL (LLB) or its equivalent from recognized university with good education records.
Age limit of applying applicants for Vijaya Bank career should be less than 45 years for Security post and 35 years for Rajbhasha post and Law s and upper age relaxation would be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category aspirants according to the government rules.
Applicants who will be recruited successfully they will get impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs. 31705-45950/- per month by the Bank.
Candidates who fill the application form they will have to pay application fee that is Rs 600/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they will have to pay Rs 100/- which is non refundable.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview which will be taken by the selection authority of the bank.
Steps To Fill Vijaya Bank Application From:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for above post must open official website Bank which is www.vijayabank.com
- Then on the home page you have to select the “Career” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- Then you have to hit on the “Archived Careers” link.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page is open that is having notification.
- Read all the information and instructions given on the notification carefully.
- After reading complete instructions hit online applying link and fill application form with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Then applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application.
- Then you have to send the hardcopy of the application form in a below indicated address in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of Probationary Manager”
Check Here: Instructions To Fill Online Application Form
PO Box No- 5136,
GPO Banagalore- 560001
- Closing date for Online Registration: 09th January 2017
- Ending date for submit the of hard copy of Application form: 16th January 2017
- Closing date for far flung areas: 20th January 2017
You may check Official Notification link for getting further information against Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming details related to result, recruitment, admit card.