Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Step towards your Bank Career is right in front of you. You guys have to just recognize Vijaya Bank Recruitment which is released in the official portal. Vijaya Bank has circulated Current Jobs Notification as Vijaya Bank Jobs to engage Probationary Manager (SMGS-IV/MMGS-III) posts. In order to fill these vacancies bank wants intellectual skilled and work oriented applicants. So the candidates who think that they are capable for doing work under this bank they can grab this opportunity by applying for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017.
Getting bank job is very difficult if you don’t know the eligibility criteria and applying process, we will given the entire details about the Vijaya Bank Vacancy on the below section of this page. So the applying applicants must read the below information which is prepared by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Contenders who want to apply for Vijaya Bank Probationary Manager Vacancy they may fill the online application form and then submit the hardcopy of the application form through post before the closing date that is mentioned below respectively.
Vijaya Bank Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Vijaya Bank|
|No of Seats Available||06|
|Qualification Required||Mentioned Below|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th February 2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Vijaya Bank Vacancies:
- Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician (01 Post)
- Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management (01 Post)
- Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician (04 Posts)
For the post of Probationary Chief Manager (Statistician) & Probationary Senior Manager (Risk Management): To engaged in this Vijaya Bank Manager Notification, candidates have to satisfy eligible criteria that is they must hold Post Graduation (Regular – Full Time) in Statistics or Econometrics with minimum 60%, Degree or Diploma in Risk Management/ Computer Application for the said post.
For the post of Probationary Senior Manager (Statistician): Candidates must hold Full time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Risk Management/ Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engg or full time MBA in Finance or BE/ MCA/ B.Tech (Computer Science) or M.SC (IT) M.Sc (Computer Science) for the said vacant post.
Age limit of applying applicants for Vijaya Bank career should satisfy below given age criteria according to the vacant post, have a look…
|Name of the Post||Age Limitation|
|Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician||30 – 45 years|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management|
|Probationary Senior Manager – Statistician||25 – 37|
Also, Relaxation is provided:
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Applicants who will be recruited successfully they will get impressive amount of remuneration that is Rs.50030-59170 for the post of Probationary Chief Manager – Statistician and Rs.42020-51490 for the post of Probationary Senior Manager – Risk Management and Probationary Senior Manager (Statistician ) per month by the Bank.
Candidates who fill the application form they will have to pay application fee that is Rs 100/- and the applicants who belong to reserved category they will also have to pay Rs 100/- which is non refundable.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview which will be taken by the selection authority of the bank.
Grab These Useful Tip:
Steps To Fill Vijaya Bank Application From:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for above post must open official website Bank which is www.vijayabank.com
- Then on the home page you have to select the “Career” tab that is visible in the menu bar.
- Then you have to hit on the “Archived Careers” link.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page is open where you need to strike “RECRUITMENT OF PROB. CHIEF MANAGER-STATISTICIAN IN SMGS-IV, PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-STATISTICIAN AND PROB.SENIOR MANAGER-RISK MANAGEMENT IN MMGS-III-2016-17” link.
- Read all the information and instructions given on the notification carefully.
- After reading complete instructions hit online applying link and fill application form with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to upload their recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Then applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application.
- Then you have to send the hardcopy of the application form in a below indicated address in an envelope and super scribed as “Application for the post of Probationary Manager”
Read Here: Instructions To Fill Online Application Form
PO Box No- 5136,
GPO Banagalore- 560001
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||14-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||10-03-2017|
|Last Date for Printing Application||25-03-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||16-03-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application for Far Flung Areas||20-03-2017|
You may check Official Notification link for getting further information against Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting upcoming details related to result, recruitment, admit card.