UPSC SO/Steno Exam
UPSC SO/Steno Exam is going to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the purpose of recruitment of candidates for Sections Officers (SO) and Stenographer jobs (GD-B/GD-I). Interested applicants must apply for UPSC SO/Steno Exam Notification by submitting the Application Form via online before 06.10.2017. Read this entire page to attain more details about UPSC SO/Steno Exam named as (Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination).
As Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible and capable candidates for SO/ steno vacancies, those who have requisite eligibility as required for said jobs must apply by following the below given guidelines. Applicants who will qualify the examination will be called for further recruitment round.For more information regarding UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2017–2018 applicants are advice to go through this page which is well prepped by the team of resultinbox.com.
UPSC SO/Steno Exam
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Sections Officers (SO) and Steno posts|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last date to submit Application Form||06.10.2017|
|UPSC SO/Steno Exam Date||16.12.2017|
- Sections Officers (SO)
Those who are going to apply for UPSC Sections Officers (SO) and Steno Exam must ensure that you have completed Graduation Post Graduation in their relevant discipline from any well recognized University or Institution.
Get More Jobs Options:
- According to UPSC SO & Steno Notification, candidates should have required age and satisfying all conditions of the concerned post.
- For SC/ST/BC categories candidates’ upper age relaxation will be granted as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Applicants who will be able to qualify Sections Officers (SO) and Steno recruitment process, they will surely get an attractive and impressive remuneration per month along with other incentives and benefits as per government norms.
Candidates who are applying for Sections Officers (SO) and Steno Notification are informed that in order to hire the candidates, recruitment panel o0f the organization is going to conduct the Written Test, Interview or Shorthand Test.
UPSC SO/Steno Exam Pattern
|General Studies & General Knowledge of Constitution of India and Machinery of Government, Practice and Procedures in Parliament and Knowledge of RTI Act, 2005.||150||2 Hours|
|Procedure and Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and attached offices and General Financial and Service Rules duly taking into account the requirement of relevant categories of services.||150||2 Hours|
|Noting and Drafting, Precise writing||200||3 Hours|
|Evaluation of record of Service||100|
Steps to submit UPSC Online Application Form:
Apply for Sections Officers (SO) and Steno vacancy by following the below given steps-
- First and foremost step of applicants who wish to apply for UPSC SO/Steno LDCE notification is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that, you need to follow “recruitment” tab and hit on “advertisement” link.
- Now new page will be opened in front of you from whom you are required to choose “UPSC SO/Steno recruitment” link.
- Thereafter, UPSC SO/Steno exam advertisement with all instructions will be appeared on the screen must read all details carefully and ensure the eligibility.
- Then, already registered may directly proceed to apply and new users have to complete one time registration process.
- Now go to “apply online” link and fill up UPSC SO /Steno Application Form with relevant details and upload all relevant documents along with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Finally, submit it and take out the print of it for further use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
|Last date to apply for UPSC SO/Steno Exam||06.10.2017|
|SO/Steno Exam date||16.12.2017|
SO/Steno Admit card:
Union Public Service Commission is all set to release the hall ticket for UPSC SO/Steno Exam applicants who are taking participation they can get their admit card directly through this page.
UPSC SO/Steno Result:
Candidates who are going to participate for UPSC SO Stenographer Examination are advice to check their SO Steno exam Result from here. We will update you time to time as soon as it SO/Steno cut off declares by the officials.
Hope you are satisfied with the details given on this page related to UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2017 – 2018 but still if you want to attain more information regarding the same then must hit here provided official website link.
To stay updated Kindly bookmark this site by suing CTRL+D key. You can also follow us on facebook or Google plus.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|