Latest job opening by Union Public Service Commission!!! New notification titled as UPSC Recruitment has been released to notify to notify the eligible candidates to fill the vacant Professor/Stores Officer & Others Vacancy. Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Vacancies shall first check eligibility norms from this page. If he/she found suitable then fill UPSC online recruitment application forms (ORA) and submit the same before 13/07/2017. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017 candidate may go through below section of this page.
Union Public Service Commission has just released new vacancy for job seekers who want to enhance their career in government sector. So interested candidates must apply for the same and appear for selection process. Selection process includes Recruitment Test and Personal Interview. Before applying for UPSC Professor/Stores Officer Vacancy candidate must ensure their eligibility. To fetch more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 candidate may scroll down this page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Professor/ Stores Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Last date to Apply Online||23/07/2017|
Post name: Stores Officer and Professor
Candidates who are applying for Professor Vacancy shall possess PHD/Masters degree in respective fields from a recognized university or institute and also have minimum 05 years experience of teaching and/or research in Political Science.
And candidates who want to apply for Store Officer Vacancy shall have Master’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy/Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology of a recognized University or equivalent and also have minimum 01 year experience in responsible capacity in care, custody and handling stores Medical Store or a similar Organization.
|Post name||Age limit|
|Store Officer||30 years|
|Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the rules and regulations of Government of India.|
UPSC Recruitment 2017: Official Notification
Candidates selected by Union Public Service Commission shall get impressive amount of salary mentioned below:
For Professor: Rs. 37,400-67000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9000 + DA + HRA
For Store Officer: Rs.9, 300-34,800/- (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600/- (Grade Pay)
- Candidates applying for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment shall be selected through screening of application forms.
- After that shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Recruitment Test which will be intimated on schedule date.
- Candidates who get selected through recruitment test then will be called for personal i8nterview.
- Details regarding personal interview or recruitment test will be uploaded soon.
- Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her overall performance.
Following are the documents uploaded at the time of filling application form:
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualification proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications
- Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed proforma
- Other relevant documents
Candidates applying for UPSC Vacancies shall have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee by the way of net banking or using credit/debit cards or by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash.
Reserved category candidates/women candidates/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Steps to fill online recruitment application forms:
- First of all candidate need to visit the official website of the organization that is upsc.gov.in.
- After that navigate the home page and hit Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) option under Recruitment section in menu bar
- Now search for the post link you wish to apply for and hit Advertisement No. 12/2017 link
- After that read the given advertisement carefully and tap apply online link
- Now fill your registration ID and password and tap submit option
- Candidate who have not register yet first have to register yourself
- Now a detailed application form will appear on your digital screen
- Fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of documents mentioned above
- After that hit apply option and take hard copy of it for future use.
UPSC Vacancies> Apply Online
Last date to submit ORA: 13/07/2017
To obtain complete information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 candidate may follow this official link. Candidate can also bookmark this web portal that is resultinbox.com by tapping CTRL+D to get latest updates.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Results|
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Syllabus|
UPSC Recruitment notification to fill up new 72 vacancies of Senior Grade Group-B has been released by the Union Public Service Commission. Regarding this, Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited for direct recruitment from eligible and capable candidates only. Applicants who are seeking job in government sector must apply online for UPSC vacancy. Interested candidates have to submit the UPSC online Application form on or before 29.06.2017.
Applicants who want to enhance their career in UPSC then must grab this opportunity. Recruitment panel has decides systematized selection process to recruit the eligible candidates only. Applicants who have requisite eligibility can promptly apply for UPSC jobs by following the below provided instructions. For more details related to UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 must go through this page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Professor/Officer Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||72|
|Last date to Apply Online||29 .06.2017|
UPSC vacancies details:
Senior Grade of Indian Information Service Group ‘B’ (Gazetted): 72 posts
- Applicants, who want to apply for Union PSC Recruitment, should have possessed Degree / Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication of a recognized University or Institute also candidates must have studied concerned Indian language upto 10th Class.
- Along with required qualification applicants must have relevant working experience in the related field.
Get More Jobs Options:
- UPSC Recruitment notification has been asserted those who have attained the age 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given according to the norms management of the organization.
Get Here: UPSC Admit Card
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting it in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa /master credit/debit card.
Those who will be recruited for jobs in UPSC will be offered exclusive salary package on monthly basis as Rs. 9300-34800/- in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- perks allowances and other incentives as per decided by Union Public Service Commission.
As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, selection of the applicants will be based on either only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview as per fixed by the organization.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017?
To apply for Union Public Service Commission recruitment applicants must follow up below given steps-
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official site o the organization that is upsconline.nic.in
- After visiting to home page you need to choose the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- This will open a new page in which you are required to hit the “Recruitment Advertisement No.11/2017” link and read complete details from UPSC advertisement.
- After ensuring eligibility already registered candidates will directly apply and new users have to registers themselves first form the suitable link.
- Now applicants need to go to the “apply online” link and fill UPSC online application form carefully.
- Then applicants have to upload the recent passport size photographs and other testimonials as prescribed in the UPSC notification.
- Finally, candidates have to “submit” it and take out the printed copy of Union PSC application form for further use.
Must Read: Instruction to Fill Application Form
New registered candidates>>> Press here
Already registered candidates >>> Hit here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) press here
Last date to apply online for UPSC Recruitment: 29 .06.2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
We have provided complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2017–2018 but still if you want to fetch more details related to UPSC Recruitment must hit the official link. Keep visiting to our site we will soon update this page with accurate details; you may also bookmark the site resultinbox.com for instant access.