UPSC IFS Result
Applicants, who are going to be appear in Indian Forest Service Preliminary June Exam and now waiting for UPSC IFS Result, can check from this page. Union Public Service Commission organized IFS Exam for the purpose of recruitment of dynamic and passionate candidates. Participated candidates can download their UPSC IFS Result 2017, Merit List and IFS Exam Cut off Marks through this page in PDF format. UPSC IFS Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. Indian Forest Service Exam will be conducted in two major phases i.e. Civil Services Examination (Preliminary) and Indian Forest Service Examination (Main).
You may download your exam performance card through online process from the official website or also follow the essential and easy steps which are mentioned below in this page for your better assistance. After conducting the exam, qualified candidates will be called for personality test/interview. To know rest information regarding from UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Result, you need to scroll down this page which is maintain by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
UPSC IFS Result
UPSC IFS Preliminary June Exam 2017 Quick Summary
- Name of Authority: Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Conducting Exam: Indian Forest Service Preliminary June Exam
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam, personality test/interview
- Exam Date: 18th June 2017 (Tentative)
Previous Year UPSC IFS Cut Off:
Selection of the applicants will be based on their marks which obtain in written exam (Pre & Mains). Those candidates who successfully qualify written exam will be called for personality test/interview.
Steps to Download UPSC IFS Result 2017:
Candidates who are searching UPSC IFS Merit List, need to follow some instructions, so have a look below:
- First of all, to the purpose of downloading Indian Forest Service Merit List, have to visit the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the official site, contenders have to search suitable link related to the result which is given under the section of “What’s New” at the homepage.
- Now, select this link, you will get a new page open on your screen.
- Then, fill required details roll number and other details or submit it by pressing “Submit” button.
- When you have submitted the details, you will be able to see your exam performance card on computer screen.
- In the last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for future reference.
Important dates (Tentative):
|Civil Services Exam 2017(Prelims)||18th June 2017|
|Date of main examination||28th October 2017|
From the help of below given Official link, you may download your UPSC IFS Result . If you want to obtain latest and updated information, you need to keep in touch with us and also bookmark this page by using Control + D.
UPSC IFS Result 2017: Check This Official Link