UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers will help you to get an idea about the exam structure, thus here we have provided direct link to get UPSC IFS Previous Year exam Papers. So, applicants who are going to attend the Indian Forest Service Examination, they must require UPSC IFS Question Papers with Answers as it will help in preparation. Not only, IFS last year Question Papers but also UPSC IFS Sample and Model Papers will really help in exam preparation. Interested candidates who want UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers may download it or may get question papers of 2016, 2015 and 2014 for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and many others directly through this page.
As we all know Union Public Service Commission recruit IFS officers by conducting civil service exam, this time also commission is going to conduct the preliminary examination on 18 June 2017. Many candidates have applied for this IFS examination so now those who are going to participate must need to perform well if you want to grab respective job. For this, one needs to practice very hard with to score good marks and give competition to other candidates. This can be possible with UPSC IFS Question Papers with answers, so must get form below link direct links. Candidates, to get UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers must go through this page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com.
UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
UPSC IFS sample Paper 2016
|UPSC IFS Physics Question Paper||Press Here|
|IFS Exam Question Paper for Zoology||Press Here|
|IFS Chemistry exam sample Paper||Press Here|
|UPSC IFS Question Paper for Botany||Press Here|
UPSC Indian forest Service Exam Question Papers 2015
|UPSC IFS Sample Paper for physics||Press Here|
|Indian Forest Service forestry exam paper||Press Here|
|UPSC IFS exam Model paper for GK||Press Here|
|IFS Botany Sample Paper||Press Here|
UPSC IFS Question Papers 2014
|UPSC IFS Model paper for physics||Press Here|
|IFS Botany Question Paper||Press Here|
|Chemistry Sample paper||Press Here|
|Mathematics Exam paper||Press Here|
Benefits of IFS last year question paper
Here we have discussed few benefits of Union PSC IFS previous Year Question Papers which will proof very beneficial for every participant. Must have a look……
- Through IFS Previous Year Exam Question Papers applicants will know about the entire exam pattern.
- Candidates will get to know how the exam paper will be set and you will pre plan how to solve it.
- With the help Union PSC IFS previous solved paper one can improve their efficiency and accuracy.
- As per the exam pattern number of question are more according to time so it’s difficult for the participants to solve entire question paper on time. In that case UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers you will make strategy in order to able teem so that whole paper will be completed on time.
- If you will do regular practice for exams with UPSC IFS last year Exam paper you will be able to score good marks and gibe tough completion to other candidates.
- Make strategy according to UPSC IFS Past Year Question Papers so that, high scoring topics must be prepared well.
Tips Regarding IFS Exam
- Before starting preparation make proper planning according to subject and topics to be covered.
- Must get complete knowledge about Syllabus
- Stay updated will all new latest information and recent affairs.
- Make schedule according to whole and topic and prepare accordingly.
- Tyr to improve English skill with the help of Novel and books and learn new words daily.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Question with Answers:
Question 1: In air the value of the total electric flux emitted from unit positive charge is
Question 2: A balloon is filled at 27°C and latm pressure by 500 m’ lie. At -3°C and 0.5 atm pressure, the volume of lie will be
- 700 m3
- 900 m3
- 1000 m3
- 500 m3.
Question 3: The half-life of radioactive element is 600 yr. The fraction of sample that would remain after 3000 yr is
Question 4: What will be the wave velocity, if the radar gives 54 waves/min and wavelength of the given wave is 10 m?
- 4 m/s
- S m/s
- 9 m/s
- 6 m/s
Question 5: SI unit of permittivity is
Question 6: The coefficient of viscosity for hot air is
- greater than the coefficient of viscosity for cold air
- increase ur decrease depending on the external pressure
- same as the coefficient of viscosity for cold air
- smaller than the coefficient of viscosity for cold air
Question 7: Dunston’s test is used for identification of
Question 8: IC electricity deposits
- 8 g of Ag
- Electrochemical equivalent of Ag
- 96500 g of Ag
- Half of electrochemical equivalent of Ag
Question 9: Freon used as refrigerant is
Question 10: Which one of the following is the electron deficiens molecule?
Question 11: Which one of the following undergoes nucleophilic substitution exclusively by SN I mechanism?
- Isopropyl chloride
- Ethyl chloride
- Benzyl chloride
Question 12: In a face centred cubic lattice, a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cells?
Question 13: In the equation Identify the metal M.
Question 14: A body of mass 0.25 kg is projected with muzzle velocity 100 m/s from a tank of mass 100 kg. What is the recoil velocity of the tank?
- 25 in/s
- 5 nvs
- 5 m/s
- 25 m/s
Question 15: Hydrogen atom excites energy level from fundamental state to n = 3. Number of spectrum lines according to Bohr is
Applicants in order to get UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers you must go to visit the official website link. Candidates, if you want to get all latest updates you may bookmark our site by using ctrl+ d.