UPSC IFS Exam Pattern
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern will help you to know about the duration, time and weightage of Indian Forest Service examination. Applicants who want to grab this opportunity need to qualify the exam so must start your preparation according to IFS Prelims/Mains Paper Pattern. We have provided complete details of UPSC IFS exam Scheme and other instructions must check below. Candidates must download UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2018 via online.
This Indian Forest Service Paper is a competitive exam which will be conducted all over India and gives you surety of government jobs after qualifying it. So contender can make better preparation and crack it by taking help of UPSC IFS Exam Pattern which contains Civil Services (Preliminary Exam), Mains and Personality Test information. To grasp all the important details about Union Public Service Commission for Indian Forest Service Examination candidates must roll down the page as shaped by pour team members of resultinbox.com regarding UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2018.
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Forest Service Exam|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Want To Check The Indian Forest Service Selection Procedure?
Keen contenders who are going to appear in IFS Prelims paper /Mains Paper they are advised to check IFS Exam Selection Procedure first and start preparations through UPSC IFS Exam Pattern accordingly:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination
- Main Examination (Written And Interview)
- Personality Test
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
UPSC IFS Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Exam Name||Exam Type||Total Time Duration|
|General Studies Paper- I||Objective type (MCQ Questions)||2 hours (120 Minutes)|
|General Studies Paper- II|
- Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam: Divided Into two papers i.e. General Studies Paper I and Paper‐
- Exam Type: objective type (multiple choice questions)
- Total marks: 200 mark each paper.
- Minimum qualifying marks: 33% marks.
- Papers Language: Both Hindi and English languages.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
Indian Forest Service Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Optional Subject||200|
- IFS Mains Exam Pattern Subjects: General English, General Knowledge and Optional Subject
- Paper will be categorized: Paper I, paper II, Paper III, Paper IV, paper V and Paper VI.
- Total Marks: 1400 marks
- General English and Knowledge Paper: 300 marks
List of optional subjects for IFS Exam Pattern:
|Forestry||Civil Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Chemistry||Botany||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science|
You Should See: Proven Tips To Reduce Negative Marking In Competitive Exams
Combinations of subjects which are not allowed in IFS Exam Pattern 2017:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Engg.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Agriculture and Forestry.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engg.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering‐ not more than one subject.
Check Here: IFS Syllabus
UPSC IFS Personality Test:
In personality test candidates will be tested by Union Public Service Commission Selection Board. Through this interview knowledge, skills, personal suitability and mental abilities, capabilities of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Indian Forest Service Personality test will consist of 300 Marks.
Check No Of Attempts Concerning UPSC IFS Exam:
- General candidates: Minimum 6 attempts
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates: No restriction.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)/ physically handicapped candidate (General Category): Maximum 9 Attempts
IFS Examination Instructions:
- IFS examination is of objective type.
- Don’t depend on guessing as there will be negative marking and it may affect the total scores.
- Commission has full right to fix qualifying marks of all subjects for the examination.
- Reach at least 20 minutes before in the examination premises don’t be late.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring or use calculators in the Examination hall.
- Make sure that you don’t bring any electronics or communication devices in the exam hall, as all these items are banned in the hall.
Have a Look On UPSC IFS Preliminary Examination Centres:
Vital Note To Keep In Mind Regrading UPSC IFS Exam Pattern:
Aspirants can attain the details about UPSC IFS Exam pattern 2018 by going through the direct Official Link. Moreover keen contenders are mentors to stay connected with the web page so as to gain the latest details about IFS Examination and UPSC IFS Exam Pattern.
You Should Also Follow Up This:
|UPSC IFS Result||UPSC IFS Admit Card|
|Tips to Prepare For Written Examination||How To Deal With Exam Stress|