UPSC IES Result
Check this page and Get UPSC IES Result!!!! Engineering Service Examination (ESE) is conducting by Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of various vacant posts of Engineers in Engineering Services of Government of India. After appearing in Engineering Services Preliminary Jan Examination, applicants are waiting for UPSC IES Result 2017. So now, they may check their UPSC IES Score Card by going through this page. From the help of this page, contenders also download UPSC IES Cut Off & Merit List after conducting exam.
Engineering Services Exam will be conducted on 08th January 2017 by Union Public Service Commission. Applicants may check their UPSC IES Cut Off through online mode by following some essential steps which are well described below in this page for your easiness. For getting whole information you must read out this page carefully which is prepared by the team of www.resultinbox.com.
UPSC IES Result
Do you know about Further Selection Process?
Final selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Personality Test and Interview. At the time of interview, applicants need to bring original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc.
Category of Services
- Category I: Civil Engineering
- Category II: Mechanical Engineering
- Category III: Electrical Engineering
- Category IV: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Cut Off Marks of IES Exam 2016:
|Category||Marks of last candidate qualified in Written part of the Examination||Minimum marks of last candidate finally recommended for appointment (out of 1200 marks)|
|Minimum marks in each of the 6 subject / papers||Minimum of marks in 4 Economics papers (Out of 800 marks)||Minimum of marks in all 6 papers (out of 1000 marks)|
Steps to download UPSC Engineering Service Examination Result:
- Applicants may check their UPSC IES Result through online by visiting the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now, go for “What’s New” section which is given at the homepage.
- Then, you will get a new page will be opened on your display which contains various links and now you have to choose suitable link.
- After choosing suitable link, you will be able to see your result on your computer screen in PDF format.
- Now, you may search your roll number and ensure their selection for further process.
- At last, save this file and take a print out of it for future reference.
UPSC IES Important Dates:
- Exam Date (Preliminary): 08th January 2017
- Exam Date (Main): 14th May 2017
In the end……you may download your UPSC IES Result 2017 through this Official Link.