UPSC IAS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct Civil Services Mains Exam and for that, commission will soon provide UPSC IAS Admit Card. Qualified candidates in UPSC prelims exam now, appear for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam which is scheduled to held on28th October, 2017. So get prepared for UPSC Mains exam and download UPSC IAS hall ticket through online mode. Applicants can download UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam admit card by entering registration no, date of birth and roll no. UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 is provided to only qualified applicants in Civil Services Prelims Exam. UPSC has decided to announce UPSC IAS call letter for mains exam in the mid month of October 2017.
This exam is also known as UPSC Civil Services Exam and its main motive is to fill unoccupied positions of civil servants and civil officers in different government departments. Civil Services (Main) Exam, 2017 will be of 5 days duration. Candidates who have submitted their application form for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam can now get their call letter before last date. Applicants need to take admit card at the time of examination as it is compulsory to bring at the time of examination without it contestant will not be allowed to enter in the examination. For getting more information concerning UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017–2018, candidates may scroll down the page which is well equipped by team members of resultinbox.com.
UPSC IAS Admit Card
Indian Administrative Services Admit Card Details:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Civil Services Mains Exam|
|Exam date||28th October, 2017|
Steps to Download UPSC IAS Exam Admit Card:
Contenders who are willing to get Civil Services hall ticket, needs to follow some handy instructions as stated here. Have a look!!
- Qualified candidates in prelims exam are required to download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card by login to official site of the organization that is upsc.gov.in.
- Now select “Admit cards” link that is available in bottom section of right side.
- On next page aspirants need to choose “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC” link.
- By selecting above link you will redirect to the new page where you need to follow “Civil Services (Mains) Examination, 2017” and hit on “Press Here” link.
- By this press PDF file will open which contains some instructions related to exam and UPSC IAS Admit Card, read it carefully and hit on “yes” tab
- A new page will open, from that aspirants have to choose either “By Registration ID” or “By Roll No.” tab.
Get Step Wise Procedure: How to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Download UPSC civil services exam admit card “By Registration ID”.
- Firstly candidates are required to select the appropriate tab of “By Registration ID”.
- Now aspirants are required to enter the required details in the test box that are asked.
- Now fill up valid registration ID, date of birth or Captcha and then hit on “submit” button.
- Within a minute UPSC IAS exam Admit Card will be appeared on the screen save it or download for further use.
Download UPSC Indian Administrative Services Admit Card “By Roll No”:
- First of all aspirants need to switch on to “By roll no.” tab.
- By this a new text box will open on the screen you need to fill up details as required.
- Now, applicants need to fill up asked details such as roll number date of birth or captch in the space provided and then press submit it.
- In few seconds, Indian Administrative Services admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Lastly, participants need to download or save the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card and then take out the print of Indian Administrative Services hall ticket to appear in the exam as it is a necessary document for appearing in examination.
Check Out: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Forget RID? Get it by following these Steps:
IF you forget your Registration ID which is required valid to download the UPSC civil services prelims admit card then you must download it again by following below described steps-
Step 1: Visit the official website and hit on “admit card” link given on the home page.
Step 2: Now hot on “forget RID” displayed on the new page.
Step 3: New page appears in which text box is given and you have to enter the Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name, date of birth or captcha as required.
Step 4: After this, “submit” it and you receive valid Registration ID on official email Id to download UPSC IAS Admit Card.
Step 5: Finally enter Id and download IAS prelims hall ticket and carry it, at the time of examination.
Check Here: UPSC IAS Cut Off
Indian Administrative Services Examination Instruction:
- UPSC Civil Services Admit Card is mandatory to carry at the time of Indian Administrative Services Examination as it is the most relevant document and without it no one is allowed to enter the examination hall.
- One also need to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session in the examination.
- Reach at least 20 minutes before in the examination premises, if you even late by 10 minutes you will not be permitted to attend the examination.
- Candidates have to marks the answers in OMR sheet with black ball pen.
- Attempt each question carefully as there will be a negative marking if you are not sure about any question then leave it.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets, any other communication devices such as Bluetooth etc are banned in the examination premises If anyone bring all these things they have to bear and the will not be allowed to continue the exam till 3 years.
Press here to Download: UPSC IAS Admit Card
- Commission has decided to appoint the Applicants on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- Applicants, who have successfully qualified the prelims stages, will go for mains.
- Even though, who will clear the mains stage also is eligible for interview round.
- Contenders also called for physical or medical test to check their fitness. This qualifying stage thus marks of this test will not be calculated in merit.
- Note: Date, venue and time for further procedure will be soon intimated at the official site, so stay tuned as soon as any info available we will update you.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Hall Ticket 2017:
Aspirants need to keep their UPSC Civil Services Admit Card safe and keep it safe as without UPSC IAS Exam hall Ticket candidates would not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Indian Administrative Service Admit Card plays essential role as it is mandatory document which contain all the required information about the participant such as roll number, date of birth etc. So don’t forget to carry your IAS Exam call letter while appearing foe civil services preliminary examination.
Check Here: How To Prepare For IAS Exam
IAS Mains exam pattern:
|Paper-I||One of the Indian Languages to be selected by the candidate from the 18 languages included in the VIIIth Schedule to the Constitution (Qualifying Paper)||300|
|Paper-II||English (Qualifying Paper)||300|
Papers to be counted for merit
|Papers II||General Studies I||250|
|Papers III||General Studies II||250|
|Papers IV||General Studies III||250|
|Papers V||General Studies IV||250|
|Papers VI, VII||Any two optional subjects (each having 2 papers) to be selected from the prescribed optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
Total Marks for Written Examination
UPSC IAS Study Material:
UPSC Main Examination Centers:
Check Here: IAS Exam Centers
|CS Mains Exam||28/10/2017|
|Interview||Jan/ Feb, 2018|
Candidates can get more information related to UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 – 2018, by visiting the Official Link. For any query you are free to type us in the below given comment box, we will surely respond to it at the earliest.
Candidates are suggested to stay tuned with our web portal to grab further details concerning UPSC Result, UPSC Answer Key, etc.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|IAS Application Form||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC IAS Result||IAS Answer Key|