UPSC Geologist Exam Centres
UPSC Geologist Exam Centres for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination is available on this page. Applicants who are going to apply for combined competitive examination they can select the exam centre from below provided UPSC Geologist Exam Centers List as per suitability. Check UPSC Geologist Exam Centres 2017 from below structured page.
Every year, Union public Service commission conducts Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist written Examination to fill Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) posts in government department. The examination sin conduct in different cities of India applicants can go for that exam centres which will easy to reach with any harassment. Applicants to check all UPSC Geologist Exam Centres 2017–2018 must scroll down this page which is well structured by the team of resultinbox.com.
UPSC Geologist Exam Centres
Union public Service commission has decided to conduct the Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Entrance Examination all over India large number of candidates not even applied but also participated and qualified. This time also exam is going to be conducted and so who are going to apply must choose the most convenient UPSC Geologist Exam Centres from the below listed centres-
Check Here: UPSC Geologist Exam
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Entrance Examination Centre list:
- Luck now
Must Read: How to Prepare For Geologist Exam
UPSC Geologist Exam Centers List:
- You should know that Allotment of Centres will be based on “first-apply-first allot”, so now and apply if, centres is full it will be frozen.
- No request for change of Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam centre will be entertained if once it was selected.
Note: Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision states that Commission has the right to change the Centres as per situation or demands. Candidates applied for the examination will be informed timely in regards of time table or places of examination.
UPSC Geologist Exam Instructions:
- Commission has whole right to fix the qualifying marks of the subject in the examination.
- Candidates have to reach the examination hall on time or before time but if you are late then you are not allowed to enter the examination premises in any circumstances.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises so, all the candidates must make sure that no one can bring the same inside the examination hall.
Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination:
Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Entrance Examination has been conducted by the Union public Service commission with the intention to fill up vacant job profile in different government department. Exam is being conducted to recruit the candidates for Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist posts in Geological Survey of India (GSI) Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB). Selection of the candidates will be based on written examination and interview.
Applicants can also check the UPSC Geologist Exam Centres 2017–2018 by tapping here highlighted official link. Applicants are advice to keep visiting to our page regularly to get all latest updates of recent affairs. You may also bookmark this page by using ctrl+d key for instant assessment.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC Geologist Cut Off||UPSC Geologist Admit Card|
|UPSC Geologist Exam Result||UPSC Geologist Eligibility Criteria|