UPSC CMS Result
UPSC CMS Result has been announced by Union Public Service Commission. Reserve List and List of Provisional Shortlisted Candidates for Combined Medical Services is given below. You can download UPSC CMS Merit List online by going through direct link that is given below. According to UPSC CMS Result 2017 131 candidates are reserved for the services and 38 candidates are provisionally selected. Scroll down this page for getting complete information concerning UPSC CMS Results.
Every year, Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Medical Services Exam for the recruitment of capable & dynamic contenders for various Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are going to participate for concerned exam must download UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Results from this page to evaluate outcome of the exam. Read this page carefully which is prepared by the team of resultinbox.com to get all details of exam and download UPSC CMS Result 2017–2018.
UPSC CMS Result
|Organization||Union public service commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|Announcement||Combined Medical Services Results|
|Exam date||13.08.2017 (SUNDAY)|
Process to Download UPSC CMS Result:
After appearing in exam, all the participating candidates wait their Combined Medical Services Exam Results.. So here you will get some points which will be helpful for result downloading Process:
- First of all, applicants, who want to download exam score card, should log on to the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- When you have visited on official website, have to follow “What’s New” section which has shown at the right side of the homepage.
- After getting this section, have to choose ‘Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016’ link.
- Press link that is given under the ‘Documents’ on the page.
- As you press this link a new page will open on your computer screen containing roll numbers of selected candidates.
- At last, save it on desktop and take a print out of UPSC Combined Medical Services Result for future reference.
Read Here: How To Check Result Online?
Selection Process of UPSC CMS:
Recruitment panel of the commission has decided to recruit the candidates on different recruitment stages. Firstly eligible candidates will be called for written examination and the qualified candidates will undergo for interview. Final selection will be done of those who will successfully clear in recruitment test or interview.
Official Link – UPSC CMS Exam Result
Reason of Conducting Exam:
Union public Service commission conducts Combined Medical Services Examination with the intention to fill up vacant positions in different government department, are as follows-
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
Check Here: UPSC CMS Syllabus
Process of selection:
After conducting the upsc.gov.in Combined Medical Services Exam Commission releases UPSC CMS Written Exam Result. After that qualified candidates will be go for personality test/ interview which is of 100 marks. Finally, UPSC CMS Final Result will be declared and all qualified candidates will be get placement and orientation for the leading profiles.
Check Here: Tips To Crack Interview
Requirement of Documents at the time of Interview:
- Valid proof of his/ her age
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Physically disability status
Note: Applicants have to bring original documents at the time of interview and one should also have to bring attested photo copy of same at the address as specified in the notification.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Cut Off:
CMS written Exam cut off
Minimum qualifying marks agreed at the Written Part of CMS Examination. You may also check the previous year cut off:
|Category||Marks# Out of 500|
CMS final cut off:
Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate of Combined Medical Services Examination:
|Category||Marks# Out of 500|
- Date of Combined Medical Services Exam 2017: 13th August 2017
- CMS result will be declared after execution of exam
Applicants for any details related to Combined Medical Services examination or to check your UPSC CMS Result 2017-2018 must hit the Official Link. Kindly bookmark this site by pressing ctrl +d. Follow us on facebook or Google plus to get latest updates for any notification ad recruitment.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC CMS Application Form||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|Combined Medical Services Books||UPSC CMS Cut Off|