UPSC CMS Exam Centers
UPSC CMS Exam Centers for Combined Medical Services Examination is providing on this page. Those candidates who are searching for CMS Examination Centers list must check it from here and select nearest one from the List of UPSC CMS Exam Centers. Applicants have to choose that CMS Exam Center for which you can easily reach from your home. All UPSC CMS Exam Centers are given below have a look.
Combined Medical Services Examination is conducted once in a year at different centres across India by the union public service commission with the intention to recruit most eligible and capable candidates for the medical officer posts. Even now also commission is going to the conduct the examination so; applicants must select any one exam centre from below listed UPSC CMS Exam Centers. Candidates must scroll down this page to know check all UPSC CMS Exam Centers which is well prepared by the team of rseultinbox.com.
UPSC CMS Examination Centers
Here is the List of UPSC CMS Exam Centers applicants who are going to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination must select any one most convenient UPSC CMS Exam Center for the below provided Combined Medical Services Examination Centres List at the time of filling application form-
Check Here: How To Prepare For CMS Exam
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination centres 2017:
|Agartala||45||Gangtok||42||Panaji ( Goa )||36|
|Chandigarh||35||Kochi ( Cochin )||24||Shimla||17|
|Cuttack||07||Kolkata ( Calcutta )||06||Thiruvanathapuram||19|
Combined Medical Services Exam Centres List
UPSC CMS Exam Centers with Area Code for Remote Areas and Abroad-
|Meghalaya||02||Jammu & Kashmir||09|
|Arunachal Pradesh||03||Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh||10|
|Mizoram||04||Andaman & Nicobar Island||11|
Instructions regarding UPSC CMS Exam Centers List:
- One should know that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates for which they are allotted centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur.
- Centres will be allotted on the basis of “first-apply-first-allot”, if selected centre is full then same will be frozen and one have to choose any other from UPSC CMS Exam Centers.
- Once the centre is selected no one can change it under any circumstances.
Note: Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, Union Public Service Commission reserves the right to change the centres as per situation or demands.
Candidates selected for CMS Examination will be informed about time table and place or places of Combined Medical Services examination.
CMS Exam Instructions:
- Applicants must keep in mind that one have to reach at the CMS Examination centre before or on time, as latest candidates are not allowed to enter the examination premises.
- Union Public Service Commission reserves the right to fix the qualifying marks of the subject in the examination.
- As CMS examination is of objective type so, one are allowed to use or bring calculators inside the hall.
- Any electronic and communication device are not allowed in exam hall, so candidates will not bring the same at the time of examination.
Applicants hope you are satisfied with this page which is well designed regarding UPSC CMS Exam Centers. For any additional details about the examination one must go through official link. Kindly bookmark our site resultinbox.com to grab any latest updates instantly.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Application Form|