UPSC CMS Application Form
Submit UPSC CMS Application Form to apply for Combined Medical Services Exam notification on or before the last date that is 07.05.2018. In order to hire up eligible candidates for medical officer vacancy Union Public Service Commission invites online application for CMS Examination which is going to conducted on 22.07.2018. Applicants who are interested must apply by submitting UPSC CMS Exam Online Application Form via online mode. To grab additional info related to UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 must scroll down this page.
Job seekers who want to uplift their career in government sector or fulfill all eligibility norms as required for post can apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment by submitting upsconline.nic.in Application Form. Aspirants can easily apply for Combined Medical Services Exam Notification by following below provided steps. Moreover candidates can grasp additional details regarding UPSC CMS Application Form 2018 through this web page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com.
UPSC CMS Application Form
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Medical Services Exam|
|Closing date for submit the UPSC CMS Application Form||07.05.2018|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||22.07.2018|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are wondering to apply for Union Public Service Commission CMS examination then he/she must be either-
A Citizen of India
A subject of Nepal
A subject of Bhutan
A Person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention to permanently settle down in India.
In case whose case certificate of eligibility is compulsory must be issued by the government of India.
Desirous candidates who are going to apply for Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination they must hold MBBS Degree from a University recognized by MCI, India. Keen contenders who are pursuing in final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Check Here: UPSC CMS Syllabus
UPSC CMS Age limitation:
- Applying contenders for UPSC CMS Jobs their maximum age limit must be 32 years as on 01/08/2017.
- Applicants will also get age relaxation benefits as per the norms of the Union Public Service Commission
CMS Exam Application Fees:
- A non refundable amount of Rs. 200/-as an application fee will be charged from the candidates who are going to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Notification.
- You can deposit this application money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank of Bikaner & Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card etc.
- Contenders related to Female /SC/ST/PH Category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Hiring:
Selection Committee of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will evaluate the performance of Computer Based Examination and Personality Test and those candidates who qualify and score better they will be finally selected for UPS CMS Vacancy.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
Keen candidates who are eligible for this exam they can check the UPSC CMS Exam pattern as structured below:
- Exam Mode: Online mode
- Total marks: 250
- Total Questions: 120
UPSC CMS Paper 1-
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
Personality Test/ interview:
After conducting both examinations Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Personality Test or Interview. Interview will be conducted to check the mental skills of then candidates whereas through Personality Test official will observe the personality and body language of the candidates.
Check Here: How To Prepare For CMS Exam
Easy Steps to Fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form
- Eligible candidates who are going to fill UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Online Application Form they have to visit the official portal that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Then, one needs to choose the “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link.
- Now select the suitable link to open Combined Medical Services Examination advertisement and job appliers must read the instructions very carefully.
- Now on the appeared page candidates must follow up the “COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2017” link and press on to “hit here” tab.
- When you are ensured then go to part-I registration and fill up CMSE online registration form and submit all relevant details and get registration ID and password and complete CMS One time registration process.
- Thereafter hit the part –II registration and log in with valid registration ID and password and upload passport size recent photograph and signature as required.
- Pay up mandatory application fees through online or offline mode and get receipt of it
- Then submit it and complete CMS One time registration process and receive provisional registration Id and password.
- After that, fill up remaining details one by one such exam centres or more.
- Now take overview of Combined Medical Services online application form and submit it.
- Then, Upload all the scanned images of documents /certificates as prescribed in the CMS exam notification.
- Finally press the submit button to apply for UPSC CMS notification and get a print of CMS Application Form.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
UPSC CMS Exam Centres:
Check Here: UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers
|UPSC CMS Notification Released||11.04.2018|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form||11.04.2018|
|End Date To Submit Online Application Form||07.05.2018|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||22.07.2018|
|UPSC CMS Result will be declared||September/ October 2018|
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018:
Keen aspirants who are going to appear in UPSC CMS Examination they must download their exam call letter with the help of this page through online mode. The date of exam is 13/08/2017 so candidates must download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket prior week and must carry a printed copy as it is mandatory Document.
UPSC CMS 2018 Results:
Aspirants who had participated in for Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam they can check their UPSC CMS Exam Result Effortlessly through this single page. For this candidates need to visit the official website and then selected contenders can depart to attend the next stage of recruitment Process. You can evaluate your scores in very few seconds and also check the merit list of selected candidates in PDF Format.
UPSC CMS 2018 Answer Key:
UPSC CMS Exam answer key will be publishing after completion of Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Paper. You can match your all answers through the answer sheet relapsed by the commission and it is available on the official website.
Keen contenders must hit Official link to grab other significant details and facts concerning UPSC CMS Application Form 2018. You can also bookmark our web page with the help of ctrl + d key. Follow us on facebook or Google plus to grab all relevant details regarding upcoming career related info.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|Combined Medical Services Books||UPSC CMS Cut Off|