UPSC CMS Answer Key
Candidates, who have appeared in the written examination for various posts such as AMO/ GDMO and many more, may check their UPSC CMS Answer Key from here. Union Public Service Commission Board has conducted Combined Medical Services Paper 1 & 2 in the month of 13th August 2017, so candidates who are looking for the exam answer key can download UPSC CMS Exam Answer key by visiting the official website of Union Public Service Commission. With the help of the answer key you will be able to do analysis of your performance in the exam and assume your marks. Aspirants, having any objection regarding the marks in UPSC CMS Answer Key 2017 can write an objection letter and send it to Union Public Service Commission.
Contenders who will be appeared in Combined Medical Service Examination can match their answers and can evaluate their status level. Qualified candidates who crack this paper I and II they will be called from the Union Public Service Commission Board for UPSC CMS Personality Test. Moreover keen candidates are mentors to scroll down the whole page and get all the essential information concerning UPSC CMS Answer Key 2017 as this page is well modified by our team members of resultinbox.com
UPSC CMS Answer Key
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the exam||Combined Medical Services Exam|
|Category||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|No Of Posts||710 CMS Jobs|
|Combined Medical Services Result will be Announced||September/ October 2017|
Want To Download Combined Medical Services Exam Answer Key??
Aspirants who are facing difficulty in matching their exam solution they must follow the below steps as customized and download the UPSC CMS Answer Key:
- At the first step aspirants must start with the Official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in so open it to download Answer Key Of UPSC CMS.
- Then aspirants will navigate to the home page and you need to press on “Examination” tab in the menu bar and choose “Answers Keys” from the drop down list.
- After this contenders must select the appropriate link “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017” and open the PDF Link by hitting on it.
- Then on the next page UPSC CMS Paper 1 and 2 Answer Key will be disclosed in the PDF format.
- After this aspirants must press Ctrl+F key short cut key and find their roll no.
- Now candidates must download UPSC CMS Answer Key 2017 and also ensure further selection process.
- At the end candidates should take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Also Check: UPSC CMS Result
Detailed Information Regarding Union Public Service Commission:
UPSC Commission will be going to conduct UPSC CMS Examination on 13/08/2017 to fill vacant vacancies of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO) in Railway, posts at Junior Scale, Assistant MO in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services (IOFHS), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), etc. So candidates who will be appeared in CMS Exam they can download their Answer Key Of CMS paper I and II effortlessly by going behind all the steps given above.
What is the Mode To Check UPSC CMS Exam Answer Key??
Contenders who had applied for Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Recruitment and waiting for their Paper I and II solution they can check their CMS Answer Key through online mode. Also you can download it by following all the steps tailored above or by visiting the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
Check Out: Number of Attempts for UPSC Exam
Benefits of Exam Answer Key:
- With the help of answer key, the candidates would be able to check their performance in the exam before the result is declared.
- After checking your performance through the answer key, you can prepare for the next round of selection procedure without any tension.
- You will be able to calculate your score taking help form the correct provided answer key.
Ways to calculate marks through UPSC CMS Answer key 2017:
- First of all you have to download the answer key for both the papers that is I & II.
- After that you need to mark the correct and incorrect answers in the answer sheet.
- Give 1 mark to each correct attempted answer and deduct 0.33 for every wrong attempted answer.
- Now you can check the total marks by deducting the marks of wrong attempted answers.
Previous Year UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks:
Check from here: UPSC Cut Off
UPSC Selection Process For Combined Medical Services Vacancies:
Candidates are you aware about the recruitment process through which individual will be selected; if not then have a look below:
- Paper I (250 Marks)
- Paper II (250 Marks)
- Personality Test (100 marks)
Check The Further Selection Process:
Aspirants once you qualify Paper I and II then shortlisted entrants will be called up for Personality test. This personality test will be taken by Union Public Service Commission Selection board. This test will be consists of 100 marks and taken with the aim to test the capabilities and knowledge of the candidates.
Get here Complete Schedule: UPSC Exam Calendar
Various Combined Medical Services Jobs are vacant so candidates who clear all the stages will be recruited for the hobs in government sector as represented below:
|Name of the Post||Department||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||Railways||450|
|Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)||Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||26|
|Junior Scale||Central Health Services||216|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||New Delhi Municipal Council||02|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II||Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||16|
Notable dates To Keep In Mind:
|Particular regarding Combined Medical Services Paper||Essential date|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||13.8. 2017|
|UPSC CMS Result will be declared||September/ October 2017|
Direct Official Link: UPSC CMS Answer Key (Link will be active soon)
Significant Points to Be Noted For UPSC CMS Answer Key:
- Keen candidates who are willing to match their Combined Medical Services exam answers set wise they are advised to check the Official Link of UPSC CMS Answer Key 2017-2018.
- Aspirants are also suggested to don’t disconnect the constant connection with web portal resultinbox.com and avail all the essential and updated details about UPSC CMS Answer Key, Result, Admit card etc.
- Candidates can also bookmark this web page by using the short cut key ctrl+D and young can also avail the benefits of free email services by joining us on Face book and Google Plus.
You Should Also Follow Up This:
|UPSC CMS Syllabus||UPSC CMS Application Form|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Previous Year Papers|
|How To Prepare For CMS Exam||UPSC CMS Exam Centers|
|Geography Preparation Strategy for UPSC||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|