UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission is going to organize CMS for the appointment of capable candidates to various Medical Officers Posts. Appearing applicants must download UPSC CMS Admit Card. Combined Medical Services Exam will be going to be held on 13th August, 2017 at various centers in India. Every year, UPSC conducts Online Combined Medical Services Exam and releases UPSC CMS Hall Ticket. For Downloading UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 Check Out Below This Page.
Applicants are suggested to download their E-Admit card through online mode by visiting the official website. You may also download their UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Admit Card from the help of this page. Because, here!!! We are providing to you some easy steps for which are mentioned below in this page.
Before attending the exam, candidates should know about UPSC CMS Exam Pattern. So from this page, you may get Exam pattern. Start your exam preparation according to this. For detailed info, please have a look on below this page which is prepared by the team of www.resultinbox.com
UPSC CMS Admit Card
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Pattern:
Please have a look on complete exam pattern of UPSC CMS Exam 2017:
- Combined Medical Services Exam will be conducted into two parts i.e. Part I and Part II respectively.
- In the Part I exam, there will be a computer based test consisting two papers. Each paper will consist of 250 marks max and the time duration specified for each paper is 2 hours.
- Part II will be a personality test consisting 100 marks.
- Only those candidates are permitted to appear in Part II exam who qualify the first part of the exam.
Part-I- (Computer Based Examination – (500 marks):
|Paper -1 (Code No-1)||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Paper -2 (Code No-2)||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
UPSC CMS 2017 Important Dates (Tentative):
- Notification and application form will be published : 26th April, 2017
- Deadline for submission for submission of the application form: 19th May, 2017
- e-Admit card gets issued on: 3 weeks before commencement of the exam
- Examination date: 13th August, 2017
- Publication of result: September/October 2017
What is the downloading Procedure of UPSC CMS Call Letter?
Before going to appearing in examination, applicants need to follow some easy instructions which are mentioned below in this page.
- First of all, applicants, who want to download exam hall ticket, should log on to the official website that is upsc.gov.in.
- After visiting this web portal, you have to go to “What’s New” section which is available at the right side of the homepage.
- Now, find suitable link related to result and choose it.
- Then, you have to enter your ‘Registration Id’ or ‘Roll No’ or ‘Name’ and date of birth.
- After submitting the details, press “Submit” button.
- In the last, you will be able to see your hall ticket on your display, save it and keep it safe till the examination.
Finally download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 form the help of below provided Official Link. Candidates are advised to read this page carefully and grab complete information about Combined Medical Services Exam 2017. We will update this page with the newest info time to time.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017: Check This Link