UPSC Civil Services Exam
Get Latest UPSC Civil Services Exam notification here……. Candidates who want to apex their career in government sector are informed that organization is looking for eligible and dynamic individuals to fill 980 vacant posts in different departments. To select most deserving candidates, Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct CSE Preliminary examination. Candidates who want to apply against the vacant post of Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign service, Indian Revenue Service, Indian Audit & Accounts Service and many more services need to participate in UPSC Prelims Exam. In this concern, applications are being invited for registration through online mode as on or before the last date that is 17th March 2017. To get detailed information related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 – 2018 applicants may go through this page which is well prepared by the team member of www.resultinbox.com.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UPSC Preliminary Exam|
|Total Posts||980 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||17th March 2017|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
UPSC Civil Services Exam
UPSC Civil Services Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants, who are here to ensure their eligibility to apply for UPSC Civil Services recruitment, must check it. Applying candidates are informed that who have possessed Degree of Graduation in their related field from any university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Also, appliers must be citizen of India and candidates who are going to apply against IFS exam must have possessed graduations in animal husbandry and veterinary science, botany, chemistry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics and zoology, or a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, forestry or engineering from a recognized university.
Candidates you are also looking for the UPSC Civil Services Age limit are informed that the requirement of age is minimum 21 years and maximum you can check from below table.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||42 Years|
|J & K Domicile||General 37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||General 37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs|
Candidates who are going to apply against UPSC Civil Services Recruitment need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fess through any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. SC/ST/PH and Female candidates are exempted from application Fee.
Job entrants, who are wondering to know about the assortment procedure of Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Exam, they will get it here….. So, all applicants are informed that expert panel of the organization is going to conduct the Preliminary examination (MCQ type), Mains examination (descriptive type) and personal interview. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in government sector, have to qualify this selection process to get the desired post.
Grab These Tips By Experts:
As those candidates who qualified in first process that is Preliminary examination will further participate in second round that is Mains examination and lucky contenders who get selected in this round they will further called for interview round. In this last round aspirants are required to bring all necessary certificates and documents with them.
Applying Process to fill UPSC Civil Services Application Form:
- Candidates who want to apply against UPSC Civil Services Exam are required to visit official website of organization that is upsc.gov.in.
- Now as you reach the home page you have to follow the “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar and from the drop down list select “Advertisement” tab.
- Now this hit will bring you to the new page in which candidates must choose “CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM 2017” link.
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification will appear on your computer screen and candidates are required to read it carefully and completely.
- After that choose somewhere available apply online link and fill all required details asked in blank boxes.
- Upload required documents and certificates and after that recheck it.
- Lastly submit it and save a print out on your desktop.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Civil Services Preliminary Exam Centers
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
UPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern and syllabus 2017
Prelim Exam Pattern
|Name Of The Paper||No. Of Mcqs||Max. Marks||Minimum Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|General Studies Paper I||100||200||33%||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II||80||200||2 hours|
|General Studies paper II (X series)||80||200||2 hours 20 minutes|
Check Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Prepration
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problems solving
Languages Applicable In UPSC Civil Services Exam
Languages which will be admissible in the examination are as follows-
|Name of the Language||Script|
|Santhali||Olchiki or Devanagari|
|Sindhi||Arabic or Devanagari|
Last date for submission of UPSC Online Application: 17th March 2017
Date of Commencement of UPSC Examination: 18th June 2017
If you have anyone queries related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 then you are advice to navigate the official notification link presented below.
<<< UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017: Download PDF >>>