UPSC CISF Admit Card
UPSC CISF Admit Card has been issued!!! Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the AC/LDCE written exam on 5th March 2017. Huge numbers of contenders had applied for Assistant Commandant Exam and waiting for their Hall Ticket from very long time. Contenders who want to appear in the examination they will have to carry their CISF hall ticket to get the entry in examination hall. Candidates can get their UPSC CISF Admit Card 2017 by following easy steps mentioned below.
Aspirants can download the UPSC CISF Call Letter by visiting the official website tor from the link given below. For other essential details in regard to UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Admit Card, you may go through the page which is well prepared by expert and committed team members of www.resultinbox.com. Let’s have a look!
UPSC CISF Admit Card
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Exam||Assistant Commandants|
|Date of Exam||5th March 2017|
How to download UPSC CISF AC/LDCE Admit Card?
- Candidates who want to download their AC/LDCE Hall Ticket they will have to log on to the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- After appearing on home page, candidates are required to hit on “View All” link present which is presented under “What’s New” section.
- After hitting on the link a new page will be opened containing all the links and you have to choose “e – Admit Card: CISF AC (EXE) LDCE-2017” link.
- Now on new page aspirants hit on “Hit Here” link against CISF AC (EXE) LDCE-2017 examination name.
- Then aspirant will direct to the new page and you have to follow the link to download it.
- Now read the opened instruction page and hit on “yes” button to take the print out of it.
- After that, new page will be appear as:
If, you select “By CISF No.” option:
- Candidates who select “By CISF No” option, you will get a page as indicated below and you need to fill CISF No which should be 9 Digit and also choose date of Birth which you fill in the application in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- After this applicants fill Captcha Code in provided box and then press on “Submit” button.
- Candidates if you are selected “By Roll No.” option, then fill all the essential details as “Roll Number” which should be 7 Digit and also choose date of Birth & enter Captcha Code in mentioned box.
- After filling the details candidates must press on “submit” button.
- Finally, your exam call letter will be appeared on your screen and take a hard copy of it for examination purpose.
Did You Know: How To Download Admit Card Online
To get selected for the Assistant Commandants vacant post, candidates need to qualify below said rounds, have a look…
- Written Examination,
- Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview
UPSC AC Exam Pattern:
Paper I (Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions): 300 marks
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
|Part B||Professional Skill||75||150|
- Type- Descriptive
- Exam: Essay, Precise Writing and Comprehension
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Total Time: 2 hours
Union Public Service Commission Assistant Commandant Exam: 5/03/2017
Aspirants, who want to know more information, visit our web page time to time. If you have any query related to UPSC CISF Admit Card, may go through this Official Site. Contenders are advised to book mark our page by using Ctrl+D for further use.