UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a job notification in favor of UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment, candidates may apply through page!! Organization is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill up the vacancy of Specialist Doctors/Medical Officer so aspirants who were seeking for the job opportunity must not miss this chance. Keen contenders who wish to apply against UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 must fill their application form on or before the closing date.
This page includes
|UPPSC Vacancies||Required Qualification for UPPSC Jobs|
|Age Criteria||Pay scale|
|Selection process||Way to apply|
|Essential Note||Official link|
Through UPPSC Recruitment Process, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission intends to hire skilled contenders who can justify the job profile. So candidates who found themselves capable for UPPSC Specialist Doctors/Medical Officer recruitment are suggested to apply against it. You just need to scroll down the page and fetch all the relevant information in this concern which is well presented by the expertise team unit of resultinbox.com
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued vacancy of 3575 doctors to filled across different places across Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Jobs Eligibility:
Candidate must be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with theintention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Qualifications for Jobs in UPPSC:
Candidates who wish to apply against UPPSC Medical Officer Job must attain Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree with at least 50% marks from recognized board or institute.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
The minimum age for the applicants is 21 years while maximum age required varies on the basis of profile, so candidates are referred check official notification for more details.
Relaxation in age will be given as:
- For SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and for OBC candidates the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
- Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from
- Blindness or low vision,
- Hearing impairment and
- Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy.
- Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
Mode Of Assortment:
- First of preliminary screening of applications will be done on the basis Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification to check eligibility.
- After that shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for written test/interview, on the basis of which the final selection will be made.
Way to Apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Jobs:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website of UPPSC that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- This will take you to the homepage where you have to hit appropriate link for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification.
- You will be navigated to the new page where again you have to select pdf link for detailed advertisement.
- Once you hit the link a notification will appear on your screen in pdf form and you are required to read all the details carefully and completely.
- If you are already registered then select the vacancy name and hit on apply not link or if you are a new user then hit on new registration link from on the same page.
- Fill up the UPPSC online registration form and complete all the details that are required.
- Now fill up the Uttar Pradesh PSC Online Application Form carefully and upload all the required documents
- Next step is to recheck the details you have entered and then select “submit” button.
- Lastly take a print out of your filled UPPSC Application Form and keep it safe for further use.
Also Check Some Related Links:
Last Date to submit applications: Updates soon
Candidates who wish to attain more information about UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017–18 are suggested to switch to official website. For queries or doubts related to this post, candidates are free to ask us in the below mentioned comment, we will surely respond to your query to the earliest.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|