UP Police Bharti
UP Police Bharti is the gateway for those candidates who are desirous to get Job in UP Police. Uttar Pradesh State Government is releasing UP Police Bharti Notification for recruiting the capable candidates to fill up 30,000+ Constable & 11,376 Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies. So, those candidates are meeting eligibility criteria and physically fit, can apply for UP Police Bharti 2017 Recruitment.
UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that police brought changes in the system of functioning and behaviour to make public feel secure. Yogi Adityanath has instructed police officials to fill 30000 vacant posts.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) are inviting application form from capable and passionate candidates and appoint the applicants for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017. Through this page of www.resultinbox.com, you may attain additional information regarding UP Police Bharti 2018. Applicants are suggested that before applying for Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Police, they should collect entire information.
UP Police Bharti
|Organization Name||UP Police Bharti Board|
|Posts Name||Constable & Sub Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualifications Required||Check below|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date||October 2017|
UP Police 2017 Bharti
- UP Police Aarkshi (Constable): 1,01619
- Sub Inspector: 11,376
UP Police 33000 Constable & SI Recruitment 2018:
Supreme Court has given green signal to recruit every year 33,000 constable, 32,000 Sub Inspector Vacancies. Court said in a latest case filed by Advocate Manish Kumar (How Many Police Jobs is Vacant in India).
|July – Aug, 2017||33200||June, 2018||Oct, 2018||Sept, 2019|
|Aug, 2018||33000||June, 2019||Oct, 2019||Sept, 2020|
|Aug, 2019||33000||June, 2020||Oct, 2020||Sept, 2021|
|Aug, 2020||Soon Updated||June, 2021||Oct, 2021||Sept, 2022|
|Total||1,25,000 Posts||11,376 SI||
Eligibility Norms for UP Police Bharti Recruitment:
- To grab Constable & Sub Inspector Recruitment in UP Police, candidates must hold certificate of matriculation or equivalent with good academic records from any recognized board or institute equivalent qualification in concerned discipline.
- Whereas the academic merit will be based on 10th class board exam (maximum 100 marks) & 12th class board exam (maximum 200 marks), so shortlist will be prepared for 300 marks and the age of appliers should not be less than 18 years and upper age should be as per the rules and regulation of the government.
- Age relaxation in upper age should be provided to all reserved category candidates that is SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex S etc which is also as per the norms of govt. of UP.
Get More Jobs Options:
For general Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
All category appliers should need to pay requisite amount of application fee that is mentioned in official notification.
Applying candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit / Credit Card / online through internet banking payments or via offline mode.
Do you know the Selection Criteria For Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti???
After the screening of applications, contenders needs to get qualified in Academic Merit, Physical Efficiency Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination and or interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization. Individuals who really want to become police in Uttar Pradesh should have good physique and sound health and should be fit for Field works.
Physical Efficiency Test for UP Police Bharti Notification:
4.8 km running for Male Candidates (In Twenty Seven minutes):
Time Limit in Minutes and Seconds
|In 27 Minutes||200|
|17 Minutes 15 Seconds||198|
|17 Minutes 30 Seconds||196|
|26 Minutes 30 Seconds & 26 Minutes 45 Seconds||122|
|More than 26 Minutes 45 Seconds & 27 Minutes||120|
2.4 km for Female Candidates (In Sixteen Minutes):
Time Limit in Minutes and Seconds
|In 16 Minutes||200|
|11 Minutes 15 Seconds||196|
|More than 11 Minutes 15 Seconds & 11 Minutes 30 Seconds||192|
|More than 15 Minutes 30 Seconds & 15 Minutes 45 Seconds||124|
|More than 15 Minutes 45 Seconds & 16 Minutes||120|
UP Police SI Physical Standards
Applying candidates are required to satisfy the minimum physical measurements which has been set by UP Police Bharti Board.
|Candidate||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|Male (General, OBC, SC)||168||79 cm (Relaxed)
84 cm (Expanded)
|Female (General, OBC, SC)||152||N/A|
Aspirants who get finally shortlisted for the UP Police constable Bharti and UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti will definitely get handsome amount of remuneration for their skills and hard work.
Instructions to fill UP Police Bharti Online Form:
- Firstly, candidates who want to apply for Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Police are required to visit the official website which is uppolice.gov.in
- Now aspirants follow he app link related to UP Police Constable Vacancy which is provided on the home page.
- After choosing the suitable link, you will redirect to new page containing UP Police Bharti Notification and aspirants are advised to read the given advertisement carefully.
- After reading it completely, download the format of application form.
- Fill the UP Police application form in prescribed manner and upload passport size photograph other relevant documents/certificates.
- After filling it completely hit “Submit” button take a print out for future use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
UP Police Bharti Notification
- Date of Commencement of Notification: October, 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Announced Soon
- Result Declaration Date: June, 2018
- Commencement of Training: October, 2018
- Posting Date: September, 2019
Applicants can get more information regarding UP Police Bharti 2017- 2018 by going through this Official Site. Willing Candidates are suggested to stay connected with this web portal of www.resultinbox.com as we will update this page whenever necessary.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Interview Questions and Answers|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|