UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
Apply online for 9857 Madhyamik Shikshak jobs!! U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board is inviting applications regarding UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment. Board wants to hire eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the UP LT Grade-I vacancies. Those candidates, who are interested to apply for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017, are suggested to fill the UP LT Grade I online application form before the closing date. Before applying for UP Madhyamik Shikshak vacancy, individuals should confirm all eligibility details by reading this whole page.
Job seekers who are going to apply for the Recruitment of माध्यमिक शिक्षक भरती should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 Years as on the application date. Candidates are informed that only those applicants will be eligible for UP Licentiate Teacher Grade I Recruitment who has hold Graduate & have B.Ed Degree or its equivalent from recognized university. For further information about UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018, candidates need to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment
|Name of the Board||U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Number of vacancies||9857|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
UP LT Grade Teacher Vacancies:
Licentiate Teacher Grade I (Madhyamik Shikshak) – 9857
To apply for UP Licentiate Teacher Grade I Recruitment Notification, candidates must have Graduate & have B.ED Degree or equivalent from well recognized university or institute. For Uttar Pradesh LT Grade I Teacher jobs individuals should also have relevant working experience
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for UP LT Grade-I Teacher Vacancy, their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 Years as on the application date. There may be age relaxation for Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment for reserved category aspirants as per the norms of government.
You can check UP Licentiate Teacher salary detail here!! Those who will be recruited for UP LT Grade Teacher jobs, they will get impressive and suitable amount of salary along with other allowances and incentives as per the norms of government.
UP LT Grade Teacher selection Process:
Selection of the candidates will be based on UP LT Grade Teacher merit list prepared by the officials. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Performance in academics of aspirants as follows-
- Merit List will be Prepared based on % of Marks in High School, Intermediate & Graduation.
- Marks of Training in LT/ B.ED will also be considered and Marks will be countable from 100.
|Name of Examination||Quality Points/ Countable Marks|
|High School||% of Marks/10|
|Intermediate||% of Marks * 2/10|
|Graduation Degree||% of Marks * 4/ 10|
How to apply for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.upsessb.org
- On the home page; choose the suitable link of “Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shikshak Recruitment”
- Subsequently, details regarding UP LT Grade Teacher Bharti will be displayed on the screen, read it cautiously
- After that, go to the “apply online” link and UP LT Grade Teacher Online Application Form fill with all requisite information
- Then upload all relevant documents and testimonials as required for UP LT Grade Teacher vacancy
- At last, press the submit tab and get printed copy of UP LT Grade Teacher online form for future need.
Read Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Notification
Last date to apply for UP LT Grade Teacher 2017 Recruitment- Updating Soon
To get more details about UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017–2018, you must visit to the Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|