UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has librated vacancy notification titled as UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment. Organization is searching for dynamic and energetic candidates for filling up 25802 vacant positions of Lecturer/Teacher Subject Wise. Candidates who want to grow their career in teaching sector may apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2017 by filling their application form on or before closing date.
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow
- Name of Posts: Lecturer/Teacher Subject Wise
- Total Vacancy: 25802 posts
- Qualification: Graduation Degree / B.Ed Degree
- Authorized Website: www.upseat.in
To fill huge openings of Lecturer subject wise vacancies, organization invites applications by the way of online mode. Candidates who want to apply against 25802 available vacancies can promptly fill up Application Form till 10th January 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants who are seeking for Latest Vacancy in Uttar Pradesh can seize this chance by filling application forms as soon as possible.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply for up basic Shiksha Parishad vacancy by sending their application form in prescribed way along with the required documents on the below mentioned address. To gather more updates, you may stay connected with this web portal that is well modified by the dedicated and talented team members of resultinbox.com
District wise Vacancies Details:
|Name of District||No. Of Vacancy|
Aspirants who want to apply for Lecturer Teacher vacancy they must have Passed Graduation & Have Teacher Training, TET Passed in Urdu Subject.
Mode of Assortments:
Aspirants will be assorted on the basis of the performance in merit list and interview as decided by the selection committee of the Organization.
Check Here: Top 15 Interview Do’s and Don’ts
Selected candidates will get good and attractive amount of salary which will be offered by the organization.
Applying candidates (General/ OBC candidates) need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- and other ST / ST Category need to pay fee of Rs. 40/- through Postal Order/ Bank Draft.
How to do basic Shiksha Parishad online registration?
Candidates who want to recruit for the above mentioned posts they need to follow some simple steps that are well stated below.
- First of all applicants need to visit official website of the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad that is www.upseat.in
- After appearing on new page you need to hit on suitable link related to the post you want to apply for.
- Now an advertisement will be displayed in front of you on your computer screen
- You have to read the advertisement carefully and completely
- Must fill application form with correct information
- You need to take a review of the duly filled application form
- You need to attach required documents along with the application form
- Lastly, don’t forget to take a print out of it.
Read More: Instructions To Fill Application Form
- Last Date of Online Application: 10.01.2017
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 11.01.2017
- Last Date for Submit Online e-Application: 13.01.2017 (Till 05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Corrections in Application Form: 16 to 18.01.2017
To gather more details regarding UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2017, aspirants need to see Official Site that is well provided on this page. If you want more information related to Latest Teaching Jobs In Uttar Pradesh, stay connected with this web portal of resultinbox.com
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
A latest job notification has been dispersed as UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment for Freshers seeking Teacher Vacancy In Uttar Pradesh. In this concern Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad has decided to fill 9342 Subject Wise Lecturer Vacancies. Eligible contenders can apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2017 by sending their application form online, to know more stay tuned to this page.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow|
|Name of Posts||Teachers|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree / B.Ed Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||26th January 2017|
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad is going to hire Teachers on Lecturer post. Interested candidates, searching Teaching Jobs In UP, may apply for this wonderful opportunity. As management is giving the fresher’s a chance to prove them and to give their career a great growth. The rest of the details regarding the UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment are given in the segment below. To know more and to apply for the UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Vacancy follow the steps those are mentioned by the expert team of resultinbox.com
Latest Teaching Jobs In Uttar Pradesh:
|Name of Department||Female Posts||Male Posts|
To apply for the Vacancy in UP Basic Shiksha Parishad, the applicant should possess:
- Graduation Degree / B. Ed Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institution and Post-Graduates can also apply for this Recruitment.
- B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science OR Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Graduate with A Level Course from NIELIT for Computer Teacher Post.
- Applying aspirants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01st July 2016.
- The above age and other relaxations will be decided according to the norms of the organization.
After selection of aspirants, they will get good amount of salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay 4800/- & Other Allowances.
Aspirants (General/ OBC candidates) need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- and other ST / ST Category need to pay fee of Rs. 40/- through Postal Order/ Bank Draft.
The selection of applicants will be completed on the basis of Merit List for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment.
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad that is www.upseat.in
- Then you are required to select suitable job link of the post which you want to apply for.
- After selecting appropriate post link which you want to apply for an instructions page will be opened on your computer screen in PDF format.
- Now candidates are required to read the complete given details carefully and then hit on online applying link and fill application form with all correct information.
- Candidates must upload their recent passport size scanned photograph at the time of filling online application form.
- After filling the online application form, you need to recheck the information and then hit on the submit tab.
- At last candidates should take a printout of submitted application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 26th January 2017
To get more details about UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2017 the candidates are advised to go through the Official Advertisement and to get more details please keep visiting our page and you can bookmark us by using Ctrl+D