Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment
Great news comes in the form of Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment for those aspirants who want to make their career in Government Bank. This job notification has been released for the purpose of hiring skilled contenders for the 200 vacant posts of Credit Officer. Candidates who are interested in Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 can fill the online application form till the last date i.e. 21-10-2017.
While submitting the form, contenders are required to pay some amount in the form of application fee. To select deserving aspirants, the organization is going to conduct online examination/Group Discussion/ Personal interview. Those individuals who passed this process will be select for the UBI Credit Officer jobs. More details about Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below by the team of resultinbox.com.
Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Credit Officer|
|No. of vacancies||200|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||21-10-2017|
UBI CO Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria required for Union Bank of India CO Jobs:
Contender should have done Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University recognized by Govt. of India. Those aspirants who have done MBA/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB will get preference at the time of selection.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs
The candidates who want to apply against UBI SO recruitment notification must be in between 23-32 years. Some relaxation for the reserved aspirants:
|Aspirants of J and K||5 years|
Those individuals who will select for the UBI Credit Officer post get Rs.31705/- to Rs.45950/- as remuneration. The organization also provides special facilities to their employees like traveling expenses, medical facility and many more.
- The test will be last long for 2 hours and it will be conducted in English and Hindi languages.
- There is negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks.
|Subject||Max. Marks||No. of Questions|
The personal interview will be of 50 marks and the minimum qualifying marks for the UR candidates is 25 marks, for reserved candidates it is 22.5 marks. In this round, the authority will judge knowledge, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant.
Aspirants interested in Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment have to pay some amount in the form of application fee.
- For GEN and OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment:
- Firstly job seekers are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then press “Careers” option which is available at the bottom of the page.
- After that hit on the “Recruitment” tab given at the left side.
- Select “Recruitment Notification” link and a PDF fill will be shown on your screen.
- Read all the details about Union Bank of India current openings there and hit “Apply Online” button.
- Press on “New Registration” option and fill the details correctly.
- A registration no. will be generated on your screen.
- Enter the registration no. and password then Login.
- Fill the UBI online application form and upload your signature and scanned copies of important documents.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of the form for the further use.
Apply Online: Hit Here
Download PDF: Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment
Last date to submit the form and deposit the money is 21-10-2017.
Job hunters can visit the Official Link to get more information about Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017–2018. If you have some query then you may write to us in the comment box which is structured below. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Private Banks Vs Government Banks|