UKPSC Admit Card
It is good news for those applicants who filled the application form for Senior Analyst (Pharmaceutical) Post. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued UKPSC Admit Card for Group-B (Screening) exam which is going to be held on 22nd January 2017. The candidates who wish to appear in UKPSC Exam, are required to download the hall ticket and carry it with them otherwise they would not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Since the Application Process ended contenders who are eagerly waiting for UKPSC Admit Card 2017. They may get their call letter through online mode from this page.
The call letter is extremely valuable to know applicant’s Roll Number, Exam Centre and other important information. All the willing Candidates who had enrolled for the UKPSC Recruitment they should follow easy guidelines given below for downloading the UKPSC Call letter. Appearing candidates may obtain additional information about UKPSC group B exam by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
UKPSC Admit Card
|Name of the board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of exam||Group B Exam|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Examination Date||22nd January 2017|
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
|Job category||Government Job|
How To Download UKPSC Group B Admit Card?
Applied candidates can follow the steps, framed below, to download your hall ticket easily.
- First of all you have to log on the official website of the organization that is ukpscappl.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recent Update” tab that is visible left side of the page.
- After that you need to hit on the “Entry Forms Download: senior analyst Pharmaceutical (Health and Family Welfare Department) (Under Section / Module: Candidate Corner)” link.
- Then you need to select on the “hit here to sign letters” link.
- On the next page applicants press on the “Download Admit Card For “Group B” exam – 2016” link
- Now you have to enter the required details in available space like registration no and date of birth etc.
- Then your call letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further process.
Did You Know: How To Download Admit Card Online
Must Keep In Mind:
Applicants are suggested to bring hard copy of hall ticket when they will be going to attend Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Exam. Moreover, the contenders should keep one Photo ID Proof copy for identity confirmation purpose. The exam supervisor has the right to dismiss the aspirants who fails to produce a valid ID Proof along with UKPSC Hall Ticket. Not a single aspirant will be acceptable to go into the examination hall without Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Admit Card.
Candidates may get their UKPSC Admit Card 2017by visiting the Official Site. Applying contenders are suggested to keep visiting with web portal www.resultinbox.com for getting more upcoming information against UKPSC Result.
Those applicants who face regarding this page so they can ask your problem by writing a comment in a below stated comment box our experts try to solve your problem as bext level. Keen contenders can join us facebook and Google plus for attaining relevant information directly in your wall.