UIIC Assistant Syllabus
Candidates, if you want to give best in Assistant Exam then you can have a look on UIIC Assistant Syllabus. Those candidates who are going to attend UIIC Assistant written exam must start their preparation according to the syllabus and latest UIIC Assistant exam pattern. To qualify any competitive exam you need to prepare well for which it is essential to get the syllabus. Candidates can also download UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 in a PDF format by visiting the official website of United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Limited through online mode.
Chance of getting recruited in any organization increases if the person works hard to secure good marks. So to be a part of this organization, start your preparation according to the given syllabus and also the books mentioned on this page which is well created by the team of resultinbox.com. UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017 will help the candidates to know about the topics covered in it and get good rank.
UIIC Assistant Syllabus
- Questions will be asked from analogies,
- similarities and differences,
- spatial orientation,
- spatial visualization,
- problem solving analysis,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- relationship concepts,
- syllogistic reasoning,
- arithmetic reasoning,
- verbal and figure classification,
- arithmetical number series,
- Symbol series,
- coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion.
Check Here: Tips to Crack Reasoning for Competitive Exams
- Questions will be asked from Simplification,
- Time & Work,
- profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Speed,
- LCM and HCF,
- Ages Problem and Date Interpretation question like Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
Get Details: UIIC Assistant Recruitment
- subject verb agreement,
- Error Correction/ recognition,
- sentences rearrangement,
- fill in the blanks with articles etc.,
- answering questions based on unseen passage,
- synonyms and antonyms usage,
- vocabulary & grammar,
- Proficiency in the language.
- current events,
- Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries pertaining to history, culture.
- general polity,
- scientific research,
- Insurance etc.
UIIC Assistant Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
This test is designed to check the proficiency of the candidates related to the topics like:
- Basic knowledge of computers,
- text formatting of the paragraphs,
- insertion of table,
- skill to print and save, file transfer,
- website searching, browsing and downloading,
- Use of pen drive, and other software etc. and programmes of accounting, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals,
- Windows, MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and
- Usage of Internet Services, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern:
There are 5 Sections:-
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Computer Knowledge
|Subject||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
- Written Exam will be (MCQ) Multiple Choice Type Questions of total 200 marks.
- Each question will have 4 options and candidates have to select only one correct answer.
- The Total time duration of exam is 02:00 Hours (120 Min.)
- The Question Paper will be Hindi and English Language.
- There will no negative marking that is no additional marks will be deducted for any wrong attempted answer.
Prepare Now: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
UIIC Assistant Notification Details:
A notification has been released by United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Limited to hire the candidates for the vacant post of Assistant. Those candidates who have applied online have to appear for the objective type Online Test & Computer Proficiency Test. For the better preparation of your exams we are providing you UIIC Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Syllabus and exam pattern will give you the idea about what type of questions could be asked in the exams.
Those candidates who will qualify the online exam will be eligible for the next phase of selection process that is interview. Personal Interview will be conducted by the selection panel of United India Insurance Co. Ltd (UIIC) Limited. Shortlisted candidates in the interview will finally be recruited in the organization. To be a part of this organization you first need to prepare for the exam with the help of the syllabus and exam pattern given on this page.
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
- Arrange your study material properly at one place.
- To keep the answers in your mind for a longer time you should make short notes and explain the answers in brief.
- Take short breaks in between your studies for refreshment.
- Solve previous year question papers and give Mock tests, this will help you to practice more.
- You can also use flow charts, diagrams, models, chart paper etc. to learn your topics.
- Make sure that no topic is left.
- Learn all the answers in details with calm and peaceful mind.
- Daily revision is necessary to make weaker topics strong.
- Early morning study enables the person to learn the new topics easily.
UIIC Books for Assistant Exam:
- General Insurance Company Administrative Officer Book:
- United Insurance Company Limited Assistant book:
- General Insurance Company Assistant Officer Book: Public Sector
- National Insurance Company Assistant Book
- Objective Computer Awareness Book
- General Insurance Company Administrative Officer Book
- Objective Question Bank Of Computer Awareness
You can get more information in regards of UIIC Assistant Syllabus 2017–2018 from this web portal. To bookmark this page you can press CTRL + D key. To stay connected with us you can bookmark this page as we provide you all the latest updates time to time.