UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment
New job openings!! A new notification titled as UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment has been circulated. Organization is searching for efficient and skilled job seekers for 131 Apprentice Jobs. Organization invites applications from the eligible candidates having Matric degree to appoint them on vacant positions. To know more details of UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment 2017 you are suggested to go below of this page and get complete detail regarding latest Jobs.
UCIL stands at the forefront of Nuclear Power Cycle. It is a Public Sector Enterprise satisfying the requirements of uranium for pressurized heavy water tractors. It works under the department of atomic energy as it is very important in generating nuclear power for the country. The team of resultinbox.com is presenting latest updates regarding UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment 2017 on this page, Let’s have a look…!!!
UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment
|Name of the organization||URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED|
|No. of vacancies||131|
|Name of posts||Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Auto Electrician, Instrument Mechanic and others|
|Qualification requirement||Matric /X std|
|Last date to send application||17/05/2017|
UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Vacancies:
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of vacancies available|
|03||Welder( gas & electric)||15|
|07||Mech.(MV)/ mech. Diesel||04|
Essentials Qualification for UCIL recruitment:
- Candidate must possess Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 %( aggregate) marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates
- 45 %( aggregate) marks for SC/ST candidates
- ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).
Get Here: 10th Pass Jobs
- Job aspirant applying for Uranium Corporation of India Limited recruitment must be more than 18 years of age and less than 25 years of age.
- Upper age relaxation for reserved categories would be according to government guidelines.
UCIL pay scale:
According to the period of Apprenticeship training as per Gazette Notification No.492 individuals will get the pay scale of Rs.4004/-, Rs.4576/-, Rs.5148/-, Rs.5148/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in Matric/ ITI examination i.e. on the merit list basis.
UCIl Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment:-Download Notification
How to Apply for UCIL jobs 2017:
- Willing candidates need to visit official website which is www.ucil.gov.in
- Navigate your cursor towards ‘Job’ section which is located at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that tap on to “Advt-02_2017 new” option under the section “Job Recruitment”
- Read all the instructions carefully given on the notification.
- After satisfying all norms required for Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment, you need to download the application form which is at the below of that page.
- Fill the required details and attach all relevant documents
- Now put it in an envelope and super scribing” Dy. General Manager (Inst./Pers. &IRs), Uranium Corporation of India Limited”
- Now send it through speed post only at the address mentioned below.
Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102
Application form must be sent before 17/05/2017. No application can be considered after that day.
Candidates can attain rest information for UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment through the official website which is www.ucil.gov.in and grab latest information. Keep in touch with resultinbox.com portal for latest updates.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|