Get Telangana PSC Cut Off for medical examination here!!! Telangana State Public Service Commission has published TSPSC Result for transport Constable Post in Transport Department. Association conducted written exam and interview for hiring the willing and talented applicant for constable post. In this examination only 196 contenders are qualified for medical examination which is going to be held on 30th & 31st January 2017. So the applicants who participated in this recruitment process they may check and download TSPSC Result 2017 on this page. Candidates may also download TSPSC Merit List of selected candidates for Medical exam from official website also. On the below mentioned page we provide you Medical Schedule so participants must pay attentions on below information.
Participated contenders may get their TSPSC Exam Results by following above guidelines which are specified below. You may fetch further relevant information about Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment process by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Medical Exam Date||30th & 31st January 2017|
|Name of the post||Transport Constable|
Steps To Download Telangana State Public Service Commission Results
Contestants who want to check their performance outcome they need to follow the some prescribed steps that are modified below so please have a look.
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website of organization that is tspsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Medical Schedule for Notification NO. 05/2016 Transport Constable in Transport Department” link under the “What’s New” section of the page.
- By pressing the above link your TSPSC Cut Off Marks of selected applicants for medical round will be shown on your screen.
- You have to find you roll number in PDF sheet.
- At last, you can download the mark sheet or take print out of it for further reference.
Do You Know: How To Check Result Online
Medical Exam Fee:
Candidates who are going to appear in Telangana PSC Exam they will have to pay 600/- towards the Medical Board fee to the Hospital Authorities
- That success in the Examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing Authority is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the Candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents are suitable in all aspects for appointment to the service.
- If candidate is not found physically fit for the post, they will disqualify even after they have qualified in exam.
- Qualified aspirants should bring such original certificates as may be required in accordance with the Rules / Notification.
Checkout: Main Reasons behind Your Unemployment
Osmania General Hospital,
Medical Record Department,
Room No. 507
Medical examination will be held on: 30th and 31st December 2017 at 09:00 AM
Applicants may also check and download TSPSC Result 2017 through visiting Official Notification. Dear visitors keep in touch with this web portal www.resultinbox.com for acquiring latest updates against recruitment, result and admit card .You may add this page as bookmarks by pressing Ctrl+ D key.
Job seekers may subscribe us to take all latest notifications regarding job / education/ etc directly in your mailbox. You can join us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. We will send all latest details on your Face book timeline.