TSPSC One Time Registration
All the candidates are informed that TSPSC One Time Registration is going to be started for providing Employment Opportunities to the unemployed youth. Telangana Public Service Commission OTR System helps the candidates to receive latest updates released from time to time. Interested aspirants for TSPSC vacancies can fill the TSPSC one time registration 2018 by logging on to the Official Portal of Telangana State PSC.
Most of the candidates may get perplexed about how to login TSPSC one time registration. Then, don’t worry, we have provided steps to login one time registration in TSPSC you can follow them and prepare your TSPSC one time registration login ID and further you can easily check TSPSC Status. To get further details about TSPSC One Time Registration 2018, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well prepared by the team of resultinbox.com
TSPSC One Time Registration
Government of Telangana declares several jobs in the financial year such as Group 1, 2, 3 & 4, Departmental Exams, and assorted jobs in Police Department, Revenue Department and lots of others. Candidates have to keep an eye on official to check the TSPSC Notification. But after you submit one time registration for TSPSC Form you can simply get all the latest notifications.
How I Can Do TSPSC One Time Registration
Initially Log On to the Official Website:
One time registration is compulsory for the candidates who want to get employment in Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Primary step of candidate is to open official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in
After reaching on home page press on “One Time Registration” tab that is available in mid section above “What’s New” section.
- Candidates, who are new users, have to hit on “New” as shown in above image
- On next page TSPSC One time registration System form will appear
Fill your Details:
- First of all, fill Aadhar Details properly in appropriate box.
- Afterwards go to the next section, there you will need to fill up your Basic Details like
- Name as in SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue
- Identification Marks 1
- Identification Marks 2
- Are you a Differently Abled Person?
- Are you an Ex-Service Person?
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in State Census Department?
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC?
- Are you employed?
- Nature of Employment
- Do you claim Age relaxation?
- Do you claim Examination fee exemption?
- Further enter education qualification that is X class details, 10+2 details, diploma, graduation, post graduation and so on.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with online application form and scanned image of photograph and signature with TSPSC Online Form.
- Details about Address for Correspondence
- Permanent Address Details
- After completing the Basic Qualification Details enter the Additional Qualification Details as:
- Once all the details are properly filled up Upload Digital Images Photograph & Signature according to the size prescribed as Photograph of applicant must be in JPEG format and the size of file must be 50 KB. However, dimensions of photo will be 3.5cm x 4.5cm. Signature of appliers must be in JPEG format having size of 30 KB with 3.5cm x 1.5cm dimensions.
- Your details will be locked and you can obtain your TSPSC Registration ID and Password which will be useful for you while filling any TSPSC Recruitment form.
- At last Go to the Declaration Section. Read the condition that will state that “I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect being detected before or after the examination, action can be initiated against me by the Telangana State Public Service Commission or Government of Telangana.” Hit on the Declaration mark and hit on the Submit Tab. Use the TSPSC One Time Registration Form Download Option and take a print out of Registration form for further usage
How to Edit One Time Registration in TSPSC
- First of all candidates need to open home page of Telangana State Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in
- Now in One Time Registration image candidates are required to press on “Edit”.
- A new page of TSPSC One Time Registration Edit will appear which will look like below image.
- Now, aspirants need to fill asked details in TSPSC One Time Registration Application Edit like: TSPSC Registration ID, Date of Birth, Enter Captcha code
- When all asked details are filled hit submit tab after that, your TSPSC Registration Form will appear, candidates can make the changes in Edit One Time Registration TSPSC page
- At last hit on “Submit” tab to update your edit details in TSPSC Registration Login.
How I Can Know My TSPSC ID?
- If candidates have forgotten their TSPSC Registration ID they can attain it by going through below mentioned simple steps that are provided for the ease of readers.
- Visit official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission that is tspsc.gov.in
- Now, move cursor towards “Candidate Services” in right side
- Under that candidates need to hit on “Know Your TSPSC ID” link
- By selecting said link, a new page will appear which will look like below mentioned image.
- After filling the details in above image like Adhaar number and date of birth candidates have to hit on “Get Details” link
- Now, your TSPSC Registration ID will appear you can check it and save it at some secured place so that you cannot forget it again.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How to Get One Time Registration Id for TSPSC?
After completing the one time Registration Form candidates will receive their Registration Id for TSPSC at the mail ID given by them.
How to Login TSPSC One Time Registration?
At the time of applying for any vacancy first of all you will need to hit on the apply online tab, and then a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for your Log In ID and Password. Enter the TSPSC One Time Registration Login Details and proceed towards the application form.
How to check TSPSC One Time Registration Application Status?
To check the TSPSC OTR Application status aspirants need to hit on the check status of application or track application No option and then have to hit on it and then have to enter their TSPSC One Time Registration Login Id details.
Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here about the TSPSC One Time Online Registration 2018 they can bookmark it by using the CTRL+D tab. For getting more information, you can visit the Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|TSPSC Syllabus||TSPSC Recruitment|
|TSPSC Result||Latest Jobs in Government Sector|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|