TS ICET Application Form
Available Now!!! Great news for those contenders who are aspired to get admission in MBA and MCA courses as TS ICET Application Form has been released. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is the state level entrance examination organized by the Universities and institutions of Telangana state. This is fabulous opportunity through which entrants can get admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (Full time / Part time / Evening / Distance Mode) courses. All the willing contenders can apply by filling Telangana State ICET Notification before 16/04/2017 by visiting official site of Kakatiya University, Warangal or you can do the same quickly by striking below provided link. Grab all the details regarding TS ICET Application Form 2017 like Exam Dates, TS ICET Exam Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern etc. which are well listed on this page of www.resultinbox.com.
TS ICET Application Form
Before applying, candidates should know the TSICET Eligibility Criteria that is well described below, so have a look…
# Criteria 1 (Nationality):
- Firstly, appliers must be citizen of India.
# Criteria 2 (Educational Qualification):
- Well, aspirants applying against MBA Course must hold minimum three years bachelor degree from a recognized institution.
- Also, candidates applying against MCA Course must hold minimum three years bachelor degree passed with Mathematics.
- Candidates appearing their final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.
# Criteria 3 (Percentage Criteria):
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- To take admission through TSICET 2017, candidates have to score minimum 25% marks (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then, it must have recognition from Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
Check here: TS ICET Application Form 2017 Notification
TS ICET Application Fee 2017 and Mode of Payment:
Before going to apply against TS ICET Exams, appliers are required to pay an application fee, which is non-refundable and it can be paid in either online or offline mode, as given below:
- Online: Debit/Credit Card
- Offline: AP Online / e-Seva
Also, the TS ICET Exam fees are given below:
|S. No.||Category||Amount of Fee|
|1||General & other
TS ICET Exam Pattern:
Basically, it is paper-pencil based test which contains 200 questions which is divided into three sections such as Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability. For which candidates will get 2 and a half hours to complete the said exam. Each question will contain one mark and there is no penalty for wrong answers. Check out complete exam pattern from below table:
|Sections||No. of Q.||Total 200 Q.|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75|
|algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Check this: TS ICET Syllabus
TS ICET Exam Centre:
Procedure to fill TSICET Exam application form:
- First and the foremost steps is that candidates are required to visit the authorized page of Kakatiya University, Warangal that is www.tsicet.org.
- After appearing on home page, you need to follow ‘Application’ tab and select ‘apply online’ link.
- Now candidates need to pay an application fee with any of the above mentioned mode.
- After that, Log on to www.tsicet.org using the “Transaction Id”
- Fill Online Application Form with correct and compulsory details.
- Upload your pass port size photograph and signature if asked.
- Lastly candidates save the filled application form for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
Important Dates of TSICET Application Form 2017:
|TSICET 2017 Notification||February 21, 2017|
|TSICET 2017 Online Application Starts||March 14, 2017|
|Last date to submit Application form without late fee||April 16, 2017|
|Application Deadline by Paying Late Fee of Rs. 500||April 24 , 2017|
|Application Deadline by Paying Late Fee of Rs. 2000||May 2 , 2017|
|Application Deadline by Paying Late Fee of Rs. 5000||May 8, 2017|
|Application Deadline by Paying Late Fee of Rs. 10000||May 14, 2017|
|TSICET 2017 Admit Card Download Starts||April 24, 2017|
|TSICET 2017 Exam Date||May 18, 2017|
Candidates who are in hunt of additional details in concern to TS ICET Application Form 2017 may go through the above provided Official Link.