Telangana State Council of Higher Education has invited TS ECET 2017 Form for those who want to take admission to B.Tech lateral entry and B.Pharma course. Application forms are invited for May 2017 Engineering Common Entrance Test and it is conducted by the JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Applicants who are interested and want to get admission may submit application form before last date.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by filling application form through online mode. You may get further details related to ECET Online Registration from, entrance test details in the below section of this page which is written by team members of resultinbox.com
|Name of University||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of Exam||Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||06th May 2017|
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must be an Indian national.
Candidate should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state and must satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- Applicants who want to take admission to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses, they must have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the institution recognized by the Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from a recognized University of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Participants should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute of Telangana/AP with 45% for unreserved whereas 40% for reserved candidates.
Application Fee for Telangana ECET Exam:
Applicants are required to pay application fees that is General candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/-. The payment should be done through AP Online Centers, TS Online Centers or using credit/debit cards.
TS ECET Exam Pattern:
For Diploma Holders Candidates:
|Engineering Paper (Civil/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Biotechnology)||100|
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Candidates:
For Pharmacy Candidates:
The question paper will be consisted of 200 marks and distribution will be done into 200 objective type questions. Each question contains one mark. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours (10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.).
Read Here Exam Tips:
Following are centres where examination will done
- Hyderabad-II and Warangal
- Nizamabad Khammam
Steps to Apply for TS ECET Notification 2017:
- First of all candidates are advised to log on to official website of organization that is www.tsecet.in
- Now candidates need to move cursor towards ‘apply online’ that is available at top menu bar.
- Now, choose tab ‘Registration Fee Payment Procedure’.
- Afterwards, select ‘here if paid through TS Online/ AP Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva’ or ‘here to pay online using your Debit / Credit card’ link.
- Now pay your fee and logon to www.tsecet.in using the “Transaction Id”.
- After that Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Also, need to upload your pass port size photo and signature and other documents that are required.
- At last press submit tab and take hard copy of application form for future use.
Must Read: Instruction To Fill Application Form
|Events for TS ECET 2017||Dates|
|Notification Announcement Date||First week of March 2017|
|Online Application Commence from||Second week of March 2017|
|Last date for Application Form without late fees
With late fees of Rs. 500/-
With late fees of Rs. 1000/-
With late fees of Rs. 5000/-
With late fees of Rs. 10000/-
|2nd week of April, 2017
3rd week of April, 2017
Last week of April, 2017
Last week of April, 2017
First week of May 2017
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from||First week of May 2017|
|TS ECET 2017 Conduct||6th May 2017(Announced)|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2017|
TS ECET Exam Dates:
|TS CETs||Date of Test||University identified to conduct CET||Convener of the CET|
|TS ECET||6th May, 2017 (Saturday)||JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyd.||Prof. A. Goverdhan JNTUH, Hyd.|
|TS EAMCET||12th May, 2017 (Friday)||JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyd.||Prof. N. Yadaiah, Registrar, JNTUH, Hyd.|
|TS PECET||16th May, 2017 (Tuesday) onwards||Osmania University, Hyd.||Prof. V. Satyanarayana Osmania University, Hyd.|
|TS ICET||18th May, 2017 (Thursday)||Kakatiya University, Warangal.||Prof. K. Omprakash, Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|TS LAWCET||27th May, 2017 (Saturday)||Kakatiya University, Warangal.||Prof. M. V. Ranga Rao, Registrar, Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|TS PGLCET||27th May, 2017 (Saturday)||Kakatiya University, Warangal.||Prof. M. V. Ranga Rao, Registrar, Kakatiya University, Warangal.|
|TS PGECET||30th May, 2017 (Tuesday) onwards||Osmania University, Hyd.||Prof. Sayeeda Sameen Fatima Osmania University, Hyd.|
Get complete TS ECET Notification 2017 details by going through below provided official notification. You can subscribe us and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox.
TS ECET Notification 2017>>> Press Here