Candidates are informed that Tripura TET is all set to conduct by the School Education Department of Tripura to provide employment to those candidates, seeking their career in teaching sector. Candidates are advised to apply now for Tripura TET Online Notification by filling up the Application Form is available at the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura that is www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of TET Tripura are advised to register through online mode. Candidates who are interested, they can submit the Tripura TET 2017 Application Form on or before the last date 09.06.2017.
For Teachers’ Recruitment Board, candidates need to qualify the Tripura TET Entrance Test which will be held on 16.07.2017 (Sunday) from Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tripura. Candidates also get the Tripura TET prospectus by reaching the official website trb.tripura.gov.in through the below mentioned steps. In order to get whole information regarding trb.tripura.gov.in application form, candidates are advised to go through the beneath section of this page tailored by the team of resultinbox.com
|Name of Organization||School Education Department of Tripura|
|Name of Examination||Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (Tripura TET)|
|Application Form Fill Upto||09.06.2017|
|Examination Date||16.07.2017 (Sunday)|
Qualification For TET- Paper I: candidates must have a Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized university or institute.
Qualification for TET- Paper II: Candidates must passed Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) from any institute or university.
Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH.
Tripura- TET Application Fees:
Those candidates who are going to appear in the Tripura TET Exam, they need to submit the exam Fees according to the categories which are tailored below. Candidates are informed that fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other test in future
- UR category: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved category (SC/ST/PH): Rs. 200/
Mode of Payment:
Candidates who going to fill TET Form, must deposit test fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India through system generated challan in favor of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura.
Tripura Teachers’ Recruitment Board is going to organize T-TET 2017 in the following places. Candidate is required to mention her/his option of centre of test.
|Name of the Districts||Test Centres||Name of the Districts||Test Centres|
|West Tripura||Agartala||North Tripura||Dharmanagar|
Tripura TET Selection Process:
In order to get the Teaching Jobs in Tripura, Candidates have to appear in the TET Entrance test which is conducted according to the class wise. FOR CLASSES I-V, candidates need to go through the paper-I examination and GRADUATE TEACHER FOR CLASSES VI-VIII, candidates have to participate in the paper- II Examination. After that, those candidates who will be successfully qualified in the TET Exam, they have to go the counseling process which will be organized according the marks obtains by the candidates.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Tripura TET Exam Pattern:
- In TET Tripura, Question Paper consists 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each in the subjects under the relevant papers.
- Candidates have to shade/darken the right choice of answer among the four options. Each right answer will be awarded one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Question papers will be in English and Bengali only (other than language Papers).
- All OMR Answer Sheets for marking answers and instructions etc. will be in English only.
Tripura TET Paper-I Pattern (UNDER GRADUATE TEACHER FOR CLASSES I-V)
|S. No||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language I (English)||30||30|
|3||Language II (Bengali) Compulsory||30||30|
Tripura TET Paper-II Exam Pattern (GRADUATE TEACHER FOR CLASSES VI-VIII)
|S. No||Subject||No of Question||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy Compulsory||30||30|
|2||Language I (English) Compulsory||30||30|
|3||Language II (Bengali): Compulsory||30||30|
|5||Social Studies Optional||60||60|
- A candidate who secures 60% (90 out of 150) or more marks will be considered to have passed. Relaxation up to 5% (83 out of 150) in qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH candidate will be allowed as per decision of the Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura.
- Candidates who score pass marks will be called for certificate verification. During certificate verification, academic and professional qualifications including Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) and other relevant certificates of the candidates will be verified without it certificate verification her/his candidature will be cancelled.
At the time of certificate verification a candidate must bring original copies of all certificates which are tailored below
- Mark sheets of academic and professional qualification
- Admit card of matriculation as proof of age
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PH certificate (if any)
- Admit card and confirmation page of T-TET 2017
- photo identity cards
How to Apply For Tripura TET 2017-2018?
Candidates need to visit the Tripura TET Official Website in order to submit the TET Online Application Form, So aspirants these steps as has been provided here for your ease!!
Tripura TET Registration:
- Visit the official website of the Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura, that is www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- Now you need to move your cursor and choose “Prospectus cum Instruction T-TET 2017” link.
- Now read the complete T-TET notification carefully.
- Afterwards you are required to press the link of “Apply Online” link.
- Now you must enter the asked details in the dialog box appearing in the right side of the page.
- For first time login, candidates need to register themselves by hitting the register tab.
- Fill the Application Form accurately and after that, select register tab.
Fill T-TET Application Form:
- After registration they must note down the registration number. This registration number will be USER NAME for the candidate.
- after that, Hit on “T-TET Paper-I Session 2017” or “T-TET Paper-II Session 2017” to apply.
- While applying online the candidate must ensure that she/he understands and fulfils the norms of eligibility.
- After that, candidates need to pay the application fees. Test Fees to be remitted only through system generated challan.
- Now you need to take a print out of Application Form.
Fill Here: Tripura TET Application Form 2017
Must Check: Tripura TET Online Notification 2017 Download
Tripura TET Admit Card:
Teachers’ Recruitment Board Admit card will be issued to each candidate who has deposited fees and finalized online application uploading her/his photograph and full signature. Candidate can obtain her/his admit card from 01.07.2017 to 07.07.2017 from the official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Separate admits card will be issued for the candidates appearing at both the papers (Paper-I and Paper-II). Candidate who does not possess the valid admit card shall not be permitted to appear at the test under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to produce the admit card issued by the Board for the test along with one photo bearing identity card in original like, AADHAAR Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License/Caste Certificate / Physically Handicapped Certificate / PRTC / Bank Pass Book / EPIC (Voter I Card) for admission to test hall.
- The candidates shall be present at the Test Venue 60 minutes before, and take their respective seats in the test hall/room 30 minutes before the schedule time of the commencement of test.
Check Here: Tripura TET Result
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura
Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura
SCERT Complex, Kunjaban, Abhoynagar,
Agartala, Tripura – 799 005.
- Phone: 03812354868
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: trb.tripura.gov.in
Candidates can get more details regarding Tripura TET 2017–2018 from this Official Link. You can subscribe with www.resultinbox.com by entering your email address in our subscription box.