Tripura PSC Recruitment
A latest career notification has been unfolded by Tripura Public Service Commission as Tripura PSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from qualified and efficient candidates for filling up the post of Principal, College of Agriculture, Group-A under the Department of Agriculture. So those candidates who are seeking for best jobs opportunity may apply now for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting prescribed application form before the last date ends.
Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully regarding TPSC Jobs and should satisfy themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Willing individuals may get complete information about Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page that is well indicated below by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
Tripura PSC Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of Jobs||Principal|
|Selection Process||Screening Test / Personality Test|
Name of Post:
Essential Qualification Required:
- Aspirant who is willing to apply for Principal post must be holding Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agri. Engineering / Horticulture / Veterinary Science followed by a Master’s Degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences having at least 55% marks in traditional system or OGPA to 2.75 in 4 point scale or 7.0 in 10 point scale in the concerned subject with consistent good academic from any recognized university or Institute.
- Applying contenders must also be having Doctoral Degree in relevant subject including relevant basic and 15 (fifteen) years experiences in research / teaching / extension education out of which 3 (three) years should be in the rank of Professor in the Agricultural College / Universities / National Agricultural Research System or in an equivalent position.
Get More Jobs Options:
Age Criteria for TPSC Vacancy:
- Upper age limit of applying candidate must be 50 years as on 31.05.2017.
- The maximum age limit mentioned includes 5 years age relaxation applicable to SC / ST / PH candidates and government servants as per Government Guidelines.
Pay Scale for TPSC Recruitment:
Aspirants who will be find suitable for Principal post will be offered the consolidated salary of Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- with AGP Rs.10000 per month and Rs.2000/- as allowance for principal ship plus other allowances as admissible to the State Government employees.
Read Here: TPSC Recruitment Notification
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
|Group-A Posts||Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.|
|Group-B Posts||Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.|
|Group-C Posts||Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.|
SC / ST candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Selection Process for TPSC Jobs:
Appointment of eligible appliers for Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of candidates Screening Test / Personality Test.
Procedure to fill TPSC Application form:
- Desirous aspirants may provide their interest for these available vacancies by getting the prescribed application form printed in color font from the official website of Commission that is www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Those candidate who are downloading the format of application, are required to pay prescribed Recruitment Fee to the “Account No.31176521319” of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favor of Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Aspirants may also attain the 4 page application form that must be printed in color font from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of prescribed Recruitment Fee.
- Fee is to be deposited through Special Deposit Slip to “Account No. 14711” in favour of Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from candidates.
- On completion with the process of filling the application form in correct manner, aspirants need to attach two copies of recent stamp size photographs on application and admit card along with copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/- is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of TPSC Secretariat by 5:00 PM of the last date that is specified below.
- Now, aspirants need to forward their application by post and must also attach a self-addressed Post-card mentioning Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for with the application.
Tripura Public Service Commission,
Akhaura Road, Agartala,
Tripura – 799 001
Important Date for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017:
Last date for submit application form: 31-05-2017
In order to get complete detailed facts related to TPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, appliers need to go through the Official Notification link given above and must also check this Official Link.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|