Tripura Forest Department Recruitment
An online notification as Tripura Forest Department Recruitment has been released by the organization for hiring up the eligible candidates for filling up the Forest Guard Vacancies in forest.tripura.gov.in. According to the Tripura Forest Notification, there are 36 vacancies available in these Forest jobs. Candidates who are searching for Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2017, they must apply before the closing date that is 10/04/2017.
Aspirants, who are interested for forest.tripura.gov.in Recruitment, can apply and grab this opportunity by sending the application form through post on specified address. Aspirants who want to collect more information about Tripura Forest Department Vacancy can attain through this page which is well designed by the team of www.resultinbox.com
Tripura Forest Department Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||Tripura Forest Department|
|Name Of Post||Forest Guard (Group-C)|
|Last Date to apply||10/04/2017|
Tripura Forest Department Vacancies:
Forest Guard (Group-C)
Distribution of Vacancies:
- Contenders must possess Matriculation or equivalent standard from a recognized University/ Institution with good physique and sound health and should be fit for Forestry Field works.
- Candidates should be medically fit for arduous nature of field works and will have to cover a distance of 25 kms & 16 Kms within 4(four) hours in the walking test in case of men & women respectively.
Get More: 10th Pass Jobs
Age and Salary Requirements:
Candidates who will shortlisted for Tripura Forest guard Recruitment, they will get the exclusive salary package as Pay Band-02of Rs.5,700- Rs.24,000/- with a Grade Pay Rs.2100/- from the department of Tripura.
- Candidates who are interested for Forest Guard vacancy, they must be in between to 18 years to 40 years of age
- Candidates who belong to reserved category will get relaxation of 05 years as per the norms of the organization.
Mode of Hiring:
Engagement of candidates for Recruitment in Tripura Forest Department will be done on the basis of application forms. After the scrutiny of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test, physical test and or interview which will be taken by selection committee of the reputed department. The selected candidates shall be required to undergo Police Training (Arms Training also.)
How to fill Tripura Forest Department Application form?
- Candidates need to visit official website of the department that is forest.tripura.gov.in
- Now go through the “What’s New” section which is available at middle of the homepage.
- Then choose “Recruitment advertisement for the post of Forest Guard (Group-C) under Forest Department. Dated 20.03.2017” link.
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility.
- After reading complete details download the application form which is attached below the notification.
- Fill the details and attach documents, signature and the images of the photographs on it.
- After that, candidates need to enclosed all the documents in an envelope and super scribe with a “Application for the post of ” and send it to the below mentioned address according to the location you are applying.
Get Direct>> Tripura Forest Department Recruitment Notification
Office of the District Forest Officer,
Location of applying
Closing date of the submission of application form — 10/04/2017
To get complete details related to Tripura Forest Department Recruitment 2017, you need to hit official notification which is well given above on this page and for more information you are advised to stay tuned with our web portal that is www.resultinbox.com.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Best Way to Crack Interview|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|