TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
For 213 vacant posts of Assistant Professor and Veterinary Officer, a latest notification has been released by the Tripura Public Service Commission. Through TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, the application forms are invited by the skilled aspirants. Candidates fascinated in TPSC Assistant Professor Job can submit the form till the last date i.e. 04-11-2017 and those who are interested in TPSC Veterinary Officer job have to submit the form till 31-10-2017.
The selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the personality test/screening test. The details and timings of the test will be disclosed very soon. Selected aspirants will receive an impressive amount in the form of salary by the authority with some grade pay. More information about TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 is framed below by the team of resultinbox.com.
TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor/Veterinary Officer|
|No. of vacancies||213|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
|Important dates||31-10-2017 and 04-11-2017|
TPSC Latest Vacancies:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
Qualification Needed for Assistant Professor/Veterinary Officer Jobs:
Job seekers who want to apply against TPSC Recruitment must have done Master’s degree with 55% marks in relevant discipline from any recognized board. Experienced individuals shall be given preference at the time of selection.
Check More>>>Post Graduate Jobs
The aspirant should not be more than 40 years of age. There is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper limit of reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
The remuneration for the vacant posts is mentioned in the below table:
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/-|
|Veterinary Officer||Rs. 10,230-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/-|
Selection Process for TPSC Current Openings:
The authority is going to conduct the screening test/ personality test. Candidates who perform well in the tests will be selected for the suitable posts.
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Aspirants who want to apply against TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment have to deposit Recruitment Fee in account no.31176521319 of the State Bank of India in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
|Group||For UR||For Reserved|
|Group A||Rs.200/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Group B||Rs.150/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Group C||Rs.100/-||Rs. 50/-|
How to Apply for TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Candidates first visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.tpsc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Opportunities” tab which is available at the left side of the home page.
- Then select the suitable link in which vacancy you are interested.
- A PDF file will be open on your digital screen.
- Read all the details about TPSC Assistant Professor/Veterinary Officer Recruitment there.
- After that hit on “Application Form for Recruitment” option.
- Download the form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the form carefully and paste your passport size photograph.
- Enclose it in an envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- with 2 sets of self attested copies of important documents.
- Write the post name on the envelope and send it at the postal address:
Download PDF: TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
Download PDF: TPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment
Tripura Public Service Commission
- The last date to submit the application form for the post of Veterinary Officer is 31-10-2017.
- Last date to submit the form for Assistant Professor Post is 04-11-2017.
Individuals can visit the Official Link to get further details about TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017–2018. If you have any query then you may write us in the given below comment box. Press Ctrl.+D to bookmark this page and follow us on social media also to get updates on jobs and recruitments.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|