TNTET Eligibility Criteria
Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai conducts Tamil Nadu TET Paper 1 & 2 Examination for the selection of candidates to work in schools of Tamil Nadu. So now we are discussing TNTET Eligibility Criteria for the students who are not clear regarding the Information may attain Brochure of Tamil Nadu TET exam. Before candidates are going to apply for TET exam they need to first confirm Qualification, Age Limit- Group Wise and other details. Candidates are required to check TNTET Eligibility Criteria 2017 before applying.
All the essential detail is provided under the one roof for candidates who are going to appear for the Teachers Recruitment Board. To be appointed as teacher one of the essential qualifications for a person in any of the schools is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). Teachers Recruitment Board conducts this examination in two stages that is Paper I and Paper II. We the team of resultinbox.com is presenting entire details related to TNTET exam Criteria 2017 such as qualification, selection, age limit etc in the below section must read it properly.
TNTET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for TET Exam
Applicants who attain prescribed qualifications are eligible to write Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I please have look!!!
- Must have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2) also Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed D.T.Ed., from States other than Tamil Nadu and their certificate will be verified before Certificate Verification.
- Participant, who fulfills the eligibility criteria, will be appointed as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates).
- Applicants, who are in final year examination of D.E.Ed during the current academic year (2016–2017), are also eligible to participate for TNTET Paper I.
- Candidates must pass their exam in the current Academic Year (2016-2017) itself and should produce the certificated of the course at time of Verification of documents.
- Aspirants not able to produce their documents, will not be considered eligible for Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Process. TET certificate will be given to these candidates after producing D.E.Ed., Diploma Certificate.
- Candidates, who are passed out Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their degree course or a degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized University are eligible for Paper II.
- Aspirants may participate for appointment as Graduate Teacher Eligibility Test. Those, who have done B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Applicants in final year of examination of B.Ed. at time of current academic year (2016 – 2017) can participate for the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II.
- After completion of course in the year 2016-2017, candidates have to show B.Ed. certificate at time of document verification.
- Contenders will not be considered eligible for the recruitment that will be failed to produce documents.
- After verification of B.Ed., Degree Certificate, candidates will be given TET certificate.
Candidates must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is applicant must attain 18- 40 years of age as on the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Relaxation will be granted to reserve category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
For the position of Primary Teacher / Upper Primary Teacher selection will be done on the basis of their performance level in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test will consist of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II.
- The candidates have to perform their best and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
- As per marks obtained in paper I and paper II he/ she can teach the students of I to XII class.
- Aspirants, who have qualified Paper I, can teach Class I to V and who have qualify Paper II can teach Class VI to VIII.
Read Here Useful Tips:
To obtain entire details about TNTET Eligibility Criteria 2017, appliers may need to check below stated Official Notification. Stay linked with us on our web portal to gain latest updates!!!!
Download TNTET Eligibility Notice >>> Get Details