A newest vacancy notification has been disseminated by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission entitled as TNPSC Recruitment. For filling up 18 vacant positions of Tourist Officer and Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics, commission has invited online applications. So, aspirants who intend to be the part government sector in Tamil Nadu, may apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by getting the online registration done till the respective last date as per applied post.
Aspirants who are applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, will be selected for respective post according to appropriate criteria of selection set for concerned post. Contenders may attain complete details related to TNPSC Asst Professor / Tourist Officer Vacancies by scrolling down this web page created by the team members of www.resultinbox.com.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No of Posts||18|
|Job Designation||Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics and Tourist Officer|
|Last date to submit online Application||Assistant Professor||14-06-2017|
TNPSC Vacancy and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age (as on 01.07.2017)|
|Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics||13||32 years|
|Tourist Officer||05||30 years|
Educational Qualification for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- For Assistant Professor: Should be attaining the degree of M.Sc., (Medical Physics) or its equivalent qualification that should be awarded by any university and institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- For Tourist Officer: Applicants must have possessed post graduate degree in Travel and Tourism; OR M.Phil in Tourism OR diploma in Tourism and certificate course in Computer on Office Automation and should be having proficiency in English and Tamil Languages.
Get More Jobs Options:
Salary Details for TNPSC Jobs:
Appointed applicants will be offered the monthly salary of Rs.15, 600 – 39,100/-+ Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Registration and Examination Fee:
|Post Name||One Time Registration Fee||Examination Fee|
|Tourist Officer||Preliminary Examination Fee||Main Written Examination Fee|
Mode of Payment:
Payment of examination fee is to be made through online channel by Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs:
|Post Name||Mode of Selection|
|Assistant Professor||· Written Examination
|Tourist Officer||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Oral Test|
TNPSC Recruitment Notification
|Name of Post||Download PDF from here|
|Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics||Get Details|
|Tourist Officer||Get Details|
Procedure to fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- All the contenders who wish to apply for any above said post need to fill an online application form which is available on the commission’s official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that candidates need to choose “One-time Registration” tab located at the middle of home page.
- Now, on the following page you arrived, candidates need to select “Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics (Code No.1958) / Tourist Officer in the Tamil Nadu General Service” option that is available under ‘Current Notifications’ sections.
- Here hit on “Apply & Press Here for Payment” button against suitable option of post for which you are applying for.
- Those aspirants who have already registered in One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further.
- Details of One Time Registration will be automatically furnished in the online application while applying.
- Information filled at the time of one time registration can be edited by using edit option available in the One Time Registration before applying.
- Now, fill the online application form in correct format and upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given instructions.
- On completely filling the application form, aspirants are required make submission of their filled application within given time period till the respective date as specified below.
Press Here To: Apply Online
Dates to Remember:
|Name Of Post||Closing date for submission of online Application||Last date for payment of Examination Fee||Date of Written Exam|
|Assistant Professor|| 14-06-2017
|16-06-2017||Paper I||Paper II|
|03-09-2017 FN (10:00 AM to 1:00 P.M.)||03-09-2017 AN (2:30 PM to 4:30 P.M.)|
|Tourist Officer||08-06-2017||12-06-2017||Preliminary Examination||Main Written Examination|
|19-08-2017 (10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M)||Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.|
For getting more detailed info about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you can check the Official Notification links available on this page and also this Official Link. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks for getting to TNPSC Vacancies.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|