TNPSC Group 2 Notification
Desirous to secure career in government sector and searching for latest jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission then get ready to apply. TNPSC Group 2 Notification has been publicized by the commission for 1953 Jobs of Personal Clerk, Assistant/Accountant and Lower Division Clerk (Non-Interview Posts) through Combined Civil Services Exam-II. Aspirants can submit online applications by visiting the official website of commission that is tnpsc.gov.in If you want to collect more details TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 they can go through this web page.
In this concern, the commission has decided to invite online application from eligible candidates. To collect additional information regarding TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment namely age limit, eligibility criteria, applying procedure etc they can go through this web page which is well framed by the team of resultinbox.com
TNPSC Group 2 Notification
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of vacant posts||Personal Clerk, Assistant/Accountant and Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1953|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26-05-2017|
TNPSC Vacancies Detail:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Personal Clerk in (other than Lawand Finance Department) Secretariat||06|
|Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||01|
|Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu legislative Assembly Secretariat||06|
Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
|Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department||130|
|Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department||6|
|Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department||85|
|Assistant in Prison Department||20|
|Assistant in Registration Department||128|
|Assistant in Backward Classes Welfare Department||02|
|Assistant in Fisheries Department||18|
|Assistant in Labour Department||24|
|Assistant/ Accountant/Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department||92|
|Assistant in Highways Department||156|
|Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||18|
|Assistant in NCC Department||23|
|Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department||02|
|Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department||105|
|Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department||54|
Tamilnadu Commercial Taxes Department
|Commissioner of Commercial Taxes||22|
|Chennai (South) Division||56|
Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service /Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
|Assistant in (Other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat||30|
|Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat||08|
|Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat||15|
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||3|
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||15|
|Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat||12|
Tamil Nadu Text Book and Educational Services Corporation
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Text Bookend Educational Services Corporation||08|
|Assistant in Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department||65|
|Assistant in Police Department||213|
|Assistant in Transport Department||60|
|Assistant in Highways Department||70|
|Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department||55|
|Assistant in School Education Department||130|
|Assistant in Forest Department||119|
|Assistant in Commercial Taxes, Chennai (South ) Division||52|
|Assistant in Urban Land Ceiling and Urban Land Tax Department||41|
Contenders who wish to apply for TNPSC Jobs they must have Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any recognized University or Institution.
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
- To apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment the age of contenders should not be below 18 years and should not be above 30 years.
- There is no maximum age limit for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all castes.
Aspirants who will be selected for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancies they will receive suitable and impressive amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2800/- 2600/-2400/- according to the posts and discipline.
Download PDF: TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification
TNPSC Application Fee:
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
Applicants can pay the fees through online mode by using Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank / at Post Office.
Mode of Hiring:
- The recruitment panel of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be organized Written Test to hire eligible candidates for TNPSC Recruitment.
- If you want to get hired for TNPSC Group 2 Jobs then you have to perform well in written exam.
Read Here: Techniques Which Helps In Exam Preparation
TNPSC Group 2 Pre Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||Time Duration||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|General Studies (Degree Standard)||03 Hours||75||150|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)||25|
TNPSC Mains Exam Pattern:
|Exam Name||Subjects Name||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Main Examination||General Studies||Three Hours||300|
|Interview and Record||40|
Check Out: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Procedure for filling TNPSC Group 2 Application Form:
Interested aspirants may go through the simple procedure as mentioned here to apply for TNPSC Group 2 Notification. Check Below!!
- First of all, appliers are required to access via online mode and need to reach the web portal which is tnpsc.gov.in
- In menu bar at top of homepage press on “Notification” tab.
- On pressing this tab, drop down list will appaer. Then, contenders need to select an “Latest Notification” option.
- After that, you are required to hit at “Combined Civil Services Examination–Ii (2017-2018) (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services)” link.
- Read whole notification carefully and completely. Eligible candidates who fulfill stipulated educational qualification norms can apply for Combined Civil Services Exam-II.
- Now, come back on previous page and press on “Apply Online” link.
- At last, fill TNPSC Online Application Form will required details. Make the payment of application fee.
- Now upload required documents, certificates, photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit TNPSC Group-II Application Form by pressing on “Submit” button. Take a print out of same for future make of use.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
- Last date To Fill Online Form: 26-05-2017
- End date for payment of Fee: 29-05-2017
- TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date: 06-08-2017
Contenders may open Official Link to read entire information about TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2017. Applicants may also bookmark this page, using CTRL+D, for getting instant access to the page.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|