TNPSC Assistant Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is willing to hire deserving and painstaking aspirants for 54 Asst (Group-V) Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service vacancies. TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 advertisement is released to invite candidates for the foresaid vacancies. Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree may apply for the TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 by submitting their applications online and then have to send it to the postal address given below. TNPSC Assistant Online applications are available at the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
Those candidates who are interested in filling up TNPSC Online Application Form have to submit their online applications before 26.09.2017. After successfully submitting the application candidates have to send it to the postal address given below before 20.10.2017. Those candidates who will apply for the (Group-V) Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service Recruitment will have to undergo through the written examination which is going to be held on 25.11.2017 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. along with TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 details candidates can also get the examination details from the below section of this page created by the team members of resultinbox.com
TNPSC Assistant Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of TNPSC Assistant vacancies||Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance)|
|Number Of TNPSC Vacancies||54|
|Required Qualification for TNPSC Jobs||Graduation|
|Mode Of Apply for TNPSC Recruitment||Online then offline|
|Closing Date to Submit TNPSC Application Form||26.09.2017|
Name of vacancy in TNPSC: Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (other than Law and Finance)
Distribution of Tamil Nadu PSC vacancies:
|Category||No. Of Seats for TNPSC Career|
Required Qualifications for Tamil Nadu PSC Career:
To get the Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs candidate must have attained Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Find Out Latest: Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation for Jobs in Tamil Nadu PSC:
|Candidate’s category||Max Age for TNPSC Assistant Jobs|
|For SC / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar’s), Scheduled Tribes||35 Years|
|For Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims)||30 Years|
|For “Others” i.e Applicants not belonging to (SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs)|
TNPSC Salary Given:
Candidates who will be selected for the vacancy in Tamil Nadu PSC will get their monthly remuneration according to the pay scale of Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600/- (PB1).
Selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group V Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
Tamil Nadu PSC Written test Pattern:
|Subject||No of questions||Duration of Examination||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selection for all communities|
|Written Examination (Single Paper) General Studies (100 Questions) (Degree Standard) (75 Questions) Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)||100 Questions||3 Hours||150||90|
|General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.)||100 Questions||150|
|Total – 200 Questions||300||90|
Read This: How to Deal with Exam Stress
Centre of examination for TNPSC group 5 Recruitment:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Examinations will be held at the following centers:
|Center city||Centre code|
Tamil Nadu PSC Application Fees:
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note: Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
EXAMINATION FEE CONCESSION
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||—-|
|Differently Abled Persons||Full Exemption||For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
Mode to pay the application amount:
Tamil Nadu PSC Application fees will be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit card / Debit card or via net banking
Read Now: How to Pay Fees Online
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment ?
- Candidates have to start the procedure with visiting the official website of the organization i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage candidates have to move their cursor towards the “Notification” tab.
- From the next screen appeared, candidates have to hit on the “Assistant in the Departments of Secretariat (Other Than Law and Finance)” link.
- Afterwards the TNPSC notification will appear in front of candidates
- Read all the details carefully and completely
- After going through the details if they think that they are eligible for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy then
- Go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online “link available along with the notification link.
- If candidates is an existing user then he/she have to enter their credentials and log on to the application form window
- Else if candidate is a new user then have to hit on TNPSC One Time Registration tab and then have to fill up the online registration form
- Once the online registration form is successfully filled up an automated Log In ID and Password will appear on next screen
- Now candidates have to use the credentials and have to log on to the online application window
- The online TNPSC Application Form will appear on next screen.
- Candidates have to fill all the details that are asked and also have to upload all required documents and certificates with Tamil Nadu PSC application form.
- After filling up all the details, the paying procedure has to be completed.
- Once all the steps are done, candidates need to hit on the final submission tab and have to submit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission online application form
- Submitting the online application is not the last step
- Now candidates have to take a print out of filled up printed application form and enclosed it an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” And send it at below mentioned address.
|Online applying window link||Get here|
|One time Registration Link||Get here|
|Online Application Log in Link||Get here|
The Commission’s Office
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu 600003
Important Dates regarding TNPSC Assistant Recruitment:
|Date of Notification||31.08.2017|
|Last date for submission of online application for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs||26.09.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||28.09.2017|
|Last date for submitting NOC and copy of online application||20.10.2017|
|Date and Time of Written Examination for TNPSC Assistant Recruitment||25.11.2017 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
Get here >> TNPSC Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF
Aspirants who are interested in TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017–2018 may avail further details from the official PDF given in the above section of this page. Those candidates who are willing to ask any question regarding the TNPSC Assistant Recruitment they can mention their comments in below given comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|
|Last Minute Interview Tips For The First Timers||Best Tricks to Crack Exam|