TNAU AAO Recruitment
Latest vacancy notification has been professed by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University entitled as TNAU AAO Recruitment. University has decided to conduct written exam and interview to fill 206 jobs of Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO). For this application forms are welcomed through offline and online both so interested candidates must apply for TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017–2018 in prescribed manner.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is a leading agrotechnology provider so enthusiastic candidates who are looking forwww.tnau.ac.in Recruitment they must submit their online as well as hard copy of application form till 22.05.2017. Furthermore keen aspirants can grasp all the vital and detailed information regarding TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017 through this web page of resultinbox.com as it is well shaped by our team members.
TNAU AAO Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Position Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||206|
|Mode To Apply||Offline And Online Both|
Name of The Position:
Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)
No Of Vacancies: 206
Educational Needs For TNAU AAO Vacancy:
Interested aspirants who are willing to apply for Assistant Agricultural Officer position they must have completed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination from reputed board of education.
Moreover candidates should hold Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture from the Institutions which is recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or any institutions under the control of the Director of Agriculture / Horticulture.
Get More Jobs Options: 10th Pass Jobs
Do you the Minimum and Maximum Age Limitations??
|Category Derails||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|“Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs & BCMs)||18 years||30 years|
Application Fee for TNAU AAO Recruitment??
- An amount of Rs. 500/- as an application fee will be given by SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others.
- Candidates can pay this fee in the form of demand draft that will be drawn in favour of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 and dated not earlier than 03.05.2017
Salary Given Per Month for TNAU AAO Recruitment:
Appointed aspirants for TNAU AAO Job will get an impressive and a competitive amount of Rs. Rs.5200 – 20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-per month from the concerned authority.
Assortment Process For TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment:
Aspirants who wish to get enroll for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment they need to qualify these two successive stages that given below:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test /interview.
Selection committee of TNA Agriculture University will select the final candidates on the basis of performance given in test and interview subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Scheme Of Written Examination for TNAU AAO Recruitment:
Type of TNAU Exam: Objective type using OMR sheets
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Examination|
PAPER I (150 questions) Agriculture / Horticulture (Diploma Standard)
|150||2 ½ Hours (150 minutes)|
|PAPER II (50 questions) General Studies (+2 Standard)||50|
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Exam Centres:
|Agricultural College and Research Institutes viz., Coimbatore, Madurai, Killikulam, Vazhavachanur|
|Horticultural College and Research Institute, Periyakulam|
|Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College and Research Institute, Trichy|
Download PDF of>>TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017
What Are The Steps To Be Followed To Apply For TNAU Recruitment?
Desirous aspirants who need to apply for TNAU AAO Recruitment they must follow the below specified steps:
- Willful aspirants who wish to recruit for TNAU AAO Vacancies they need to open the official site of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University that is www.tnau.ac.in
- Then you will navigate to the home page and you must place your cursor at the “AAO Recruitment 2017” section given on the on right side.
- After this candidates must hit on “Online Application Last date: 22.05.2017” link and open it as stated below.
- Now press on “Information Boucher” and go through all the instructions as available in the PDF format.
- Satisfied candidates must move to the previous page and hit on “Continue to Login” button.
- Now aspirants must fill all the details if registered and in case you are new user you must press on “New Registration”.
- Then enter all the asked details and after filling all the information candidates must hit on register tab.
- Now candidates must fill TNAU Online application Form and submit it after completing it in all respect.
- After this candidates must take a print out of filled Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form and attach all the important documents with it as prescribed in the notification.
- Lastly individuals must enclosed the application form along with all the certificates in an envelope and send it to the postal address till 22/05/2017.
Press Here: Apply Online
To The Registrar
TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003
Important Dates Regarding TNAU AAO Recruitment:
|Date of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Notification||03.05.2017|
|Closing date for submission of TNAU Application Form through online||22.05.2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of application along with Demand Draft||22.05.2017|
Keen candidates are mentors to read the Official Notification before going to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2017. Also aspirants must stay connected with resultinbox.com web portal to gain vital information about Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Upcoming Private Openings|