TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is inviting applications regarding the TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment. Organization is in the search of eligible and deserving candidates for filling up the 129 Junior Assistant cum Typist Vacancies. Those aspirants, who want to apply for TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017, may fill the TNAU online application form on or before the last date.
Online submission of application form of TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment notification has started from 27-09-2017 and last date of submission of application form is 31-10-2017. To get further information about TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to read the complete details which is updated on this page by the team of resultinbox.com
TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment
Aspirants who have completed their educational qualification and searching for the Latest TN state Government Jobs then have a look at the following sections. Candidates can apply online at the official web portal that is www.tnau.ac.in.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)|
|Name of The Post||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Number of Posts||129|
|Starting Date of Application||27-09-2017|
|Last Date of Application||31-10-2017|
|Category||TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017|
TNAU Junior Assistant Vacancies:
Junior Assistant cum Typist – 129 Posts
- Candidates must have minimum Degree after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in any University, Government or Public Sector Institutions
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting by the higher grade in Tamil and English
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
Check Here: Graduate Jobs 2017
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 30 years to apply for 129 TNAU Junior Assistant cum Typist Jobs
- Upper age relaxation will be provided as per the Tamil Nadu State government norms.
- Those candidates, who will be selected for the available posts they will receive the salary package of Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
- Candidates will also get the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month by the Tamil Nadu Government.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of work performance in written test and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|SC / SC(A) / ST category||Rs. 500/-|
How to fill TNAU JA Application form:
- First of all log on the official website of the organization that is tnau.ac.in
- On the home page, go to the “Recruitment 2017” section
- Then on the new page, scroll down the page and hit the “Online Application for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link a new page will be open in front of you
- Now you have to press the “Information Brochure” tab
- After wards on the next window you will get a PDF format, read the complete advertisement carefully
- Then back to the previous page and fill the application form
- The candidates are requested to submit the applications through online; candidates can print their application
- After that send a copy of the printed application along with attested copies of the academic certificates and Demand Draft Rs. 500/- for SC / SC(A) / ST category and Rs.750/- for others (the Demand draft should be drawn from any branch of State Bank of India) at the below mentioned address
TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore – 641 003
Last date for the receipt of completed application- 31.10.2017 by 5.00 PM
For further details about TNAU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit to the Official Link. You can follow us on face book and goggle plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box.
You May Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|