TNAU AAO Syllabus
Get your TNAU AAO Syllabus from here now!!! Candidates who are going to appear in TNAU examination for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO), they are informed that Tamil Nadu Agriculture University has released syllabus for TNAU examinations. Candidates can download syllabi for Assistant Agricultural Officer exam from the official website via tnau.ac.in. The syllabus and new exam pattern is available on the home page of university in PDF form. Individuals may attain more information regarding to TNAU AAO Syllabus 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Applicants who have successfully applied for TNAU recruitment 2017 for the post of AAO before the last date that id 22-05-2017. They will be applicable for appearing in Assistant Agricultural Officer examination which will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Agriculture University. Individuals who will qualify this exam, they will be invited for interview. Here, on the page resultinbox.com, we are providing exam pattern and syllabus for those candidates who are preparing for above concern exam. Aspirants are advised to download syllabus PDF of TNAU AAO Syllabus 2017 from below provided link.
TNAU AAO Syllabus
Paper – I
(A)Diploma In Agriculture
|1.||Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology|
|2.||Irrigation and Weed Management|
|3.||Soils and their management|
|4.||Propagation methods in Horticultural crops|
|5.||Basic and applied microbiology|
|6.||Farm Machinery and Post harvest Processing|
|7.||Agronomy of Field Crops- I|
|8.||Fundamentals of Livestock and Poultry Production|
|9.||Vegetable and Fruit culture|
|10.||General and Economic Entomology|
|11.||Principles of Plant Pathology|
|12.||Soil Nutrient Management|
|13.||Energy and Environment|
|14.||Crop diseases and their management|
|16.||Dry farming and agroforestry|
|17.||Agricultural economics and marketing|
|18.||Crop pests and their management|
|19.||Breeding of field crops|
|20.||Agronomy of field crops|
|21.||Seed production techniques in field crops|
|22.||Spices, Plantation, Medicinal plants and Floriculture|
|24.||Extension methods and audio visual aids|
Check Here: TNAU AAO Recruitment
(B)Diploma In Horticulture:
|1.||Basics in Horticulture|
|2.||Plant propagation practices|
|3.||Fundamentals of Agronomy|
|4.||Soil and Fertility management for Horticultural crops|
|5.||Farm Machinery for Horticultural crops|
|6.||Basics in Livestock Management and Poultry Production|
|7.||Fruit crops Production Technology|
|8.||Dry Land Horticulture|
|9.||Basics of Ornamental gardening and Landscaping|
|10.||Medicinal and Aromatic crops production technology|
|11.||Agroforestry and Silvihorticulture|
|12.||Irrigation and Weed management in Horticultural crops|
|13.||Basics in Plant protection|
|14.||Vegetable crops Production Technology|
|15.||Flower crops Production Technology|
|16.||Spice crops Production Technology|
|17.||Pests of Horticultural crops and their Management|
|18.||Diseases of Horticultural crops and their management|
|20.||Plantation crops Production Technology|
|22.||Seed production Technology of Horticultural crops|
|23.||Post Harvest Handling and value addition of Horticultural crops|
|24.||Farm Management and Marketing|
|25.||Fundamentals of Extension Education|
Press To Know: 7 Ways to Improve Concentration Power In Studies
Paper – II
General Studies (H.S.C Standard)
Unit‐I General Science:
- Physics Nature of Universe‐General Scientific laws‐Inventions and discoveries‐National scientific laboratories‐Mechanics and properties of matter‐Physical quantities, standards and units‐Force
- motion and energy‐Magnetism
- electricity and electronics‐ Heat
- light and sound Chemistry‐Elements and Compounds‐Acids
- bases and salts‐Fertilizers
- pesticides, insecticides Botany‐Main Concepts of life science‐Classification of living organism‐Nutrition and dietetics‐Respiration Zoology‐Blood and blood circulation‐Reproductive system‐Environment
- health and hygiene‐Human diseases
- prevention and remedies‐Animals
- plants and human life
Check Here: How To Deal With Exam Stress
Unit‐ II. Current Events:
- History Latest diary of events‐national ‐National symbols‐Profile of States‐Eminent persons & places in news‐Sports & games‐Books & authors ‐Awards & honors’‐India and its neighbours Political Science‐Problems in conduct of public elections‐Political parties and political system in India‐Public awareness & General administration ‐Welfare oriented govt.
- schemes, their utility Geography‐Geographical landmarks‐
- Economics :Current socio‐economic problems
- Science: Latest inventions on science & technology
Unit – III:
- Geography Earth and Universe‐Solar system‐Monsoon,
- weather & climate‐Water resources ‐‐‐ rivers in India‐Soil
- minerals & natural resources‐Forest & wildlife‐Agricultural pattern‐Transport & communication‐Social geography population‐density and distribution‐Natural calamities – Disaster Management.
Unit – IV:
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu Indus valley civilization‐Guptas
- Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the bahmanis‐South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil people‐India since independence‐ Characteristics of Indian culture‐Unity in diversity – race
- colour, language
- custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes.
Unit ‐ V: Indian Polity
- Constitution of India‐‐Preamble to the constitution‐ Salient features of constitution‐ Union, state and territory‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties.
- Fundamental rights‐ Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charter‐ Union legislature –
- Parliament‐. State executive‐ State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayatraj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – Rule of law/Due process of law‐.
- Elections‐. Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐. Corruption in public life‐.Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, lokadalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms.
Unit ‐ VI: Indian Economy
- Nature of Indian economy‐ Five‐year plan models‐an assessment‐Land reforms & agriculture
- Application of science in agriculture
- Industrial growth‐Rural welfare oriented programmers‐Social sector problems –
- Population Education, health, employment, poverty‐Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
Unit – VII: Indian National Movement:
National renaissance‐‐Emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore‐Different modes of agitations‐Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others.
Unit – VIII: Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests:
- Conversion of information to data
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM
- Ratio and Proportion‐Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Dice‐Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Number Series
TNAU AAO Exam pattern:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Examination|
PAPER I (150 questions) Agriculture / Horticulture (Diploma Standard)
|150||2 ½ Hours|
|PAPER II (50 questions) General Studies (+2 Standard)||50|
Check Here: Tips to Prepare For Written Examination
Steps To Get TNAU AAO Syllabus:
- First of all, interested candidates should visit official website of Tamil Nadu Agriculture University that is tnau.ac.in.
- Now, hit on “Online Application Last date: 22.05.2017” link available at below section of AAO Recruitment 2017 on the home page of the university.
- A new page will be open on your screen where syllabus tab will appear below of the candidate resources section.
- Applicants are advised to hit on “syllabus” tab.
- Read carefully whole syllabus PDF and download it by hitting on an appropriate link.
- Candidates are informed that they can take a print out copy also or save a soft copy also in their computer for future use.
TNAU AAO Syllabus PDF >> Hit Here
For getting more information regarding to TNAU AAO Syllabus 2017, you may go through the official notification. You can make this page book mark also by press ctrl+D key from your key board. If you have any query, then you can comment in below provided comment box. Our experts will solve your query soon.