TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment
Through TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment, Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board is going to appoint qualified and experienced candidates to fill up 1883 Vacancies. The purpose of TN TRB Assistant Professor Notification is to recruit willing candidates for Assistant Professor Positions in various Disciplines for Govt. Arts & Science Colleges. For TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs, organization invites online application form from interested candidates. So, those applicants who have required qualification can apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form.
Contenders are required to fill the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Application Form though online mode on or before the last date that is August 2017. No other mode will be entertained for TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment. Candidates can go through page to get further information regarding TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 which is written by the team members of resultinbox.com
TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number Of Vacancies||1883|
|Required Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||August 2017|
TN TRB Assistant Professor Vacancies:
Assistant Professor: 1883 Vacancies
Required Qualification for TN TRB Recruitment:
To apply against TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification, candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute. Contenders must have the required years of experience in concerned discipline.
Check Now: Post Graduate Jobs
Restriction on Age:
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 57 years as on 1st July 2017 for Teachers Recruitment Board Assistant Professor Recruitment.
- Relaxation in age will be given to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per the norms of organization against TRB Assistant Professor Notification.
- Those applicants who will be appointed for Assistant Professor Post will get a consolidated and attractive amount of remuneration of Rs.39, 100/- along with the Grade pay of Rs.6,000/- per month.
- Other allowances and incentives will also be given to deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
Process of Hiring for Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview after screening of applications. Personal Interview will be conducted by selection panel of Teachers Recruitment Board. No TA / DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Way to Fill TN TRB Assistant Professor Online Application Form:
- Contenders can apply online by visiting the official site of Teachers Recruitment Board that is trb.tn.nic.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Direct Recruitment of Assistant Professor for Govt. Arts & Science Colleges 2017-2018- Please Hit here Notification, Syllabus and Apply Online form” link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Now TN TRB Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly and carefully in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once & press “Submit” button.
Read Here: Procedure for Filing the Application Form
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: August 2017
Hit this Official Link to get more information regarding TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017–2018.
You May Like To Check This Section
|Latest Jobs in Government Sector||Employment News This Week|
|Main Reasons Behind Your Unemployment||Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job|