TN MRB Technician Recruitment
Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has professed a vacancy advertisement titled as TN MRB Technician Recruitment. According to this, applications are invited from eligible and work oriented candidates to fill 102 ECG Tech/Radiographer jobs. You can apply through online mode and fill www.mrb.tn.gov.in application form before the ending date which is 11.09.2017. Those candidates who are in search of Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) jobs must grab this job opening and apply for TN MRB Technician Recruitment 2017.
TN MRB technician job is available for those candidates who are fully experienced in their respective field. For the selection of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared according to the qualification of the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be finalized to capture the jobs. For obtaining more details related to TN MRB Technician Recruitment 2018, you may have a look down on this page well furnished by the team of resultinbox.com
TN MRB Technician Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Government Of Tamil Nadu
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
|Name of the post||ECG Technician/Radiographer|
|No of vacancies||102|
|Closing Date to Fill Application Form (online payment)||11.09.2017|
TN MRB vacancy Details:
- ECG Technician- 09
- Radiographer- 93
Total vacancies – 102
Essential Qualification for Tamil Nadu MRB jobs vacancy:
- For ECG Technician- Must have passed PUC under old regulations and one year certificate course in Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- For Radiographer- Must have passed two years Diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Check Out Latest Tamil Nadu Vacancy: NRHM TN Recruitment
Age Criteria as on 01.07.2017:
|Category||Min Age (should have completed) ( in years)||Maximum Age (in years)|
|For all categories||18||57||30|
|Destitute Widow (For ECG Technician)||18||57||57|
- For Radiographer- Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800/- + GP Rs 4,200/-
- For ECG Technician- Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- + GP Rs 2,400/-
- Application fee for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) candidates is Rs.250/-
- All Other candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as an application Fee.
- Fee can be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ mobile wallet through online mode or the candidates can also pay the application fee offline in the nearby branch of Indian bank.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the academic and technical qualification. No interview or personal test will be conducted for the selection of the candidates. Merit list will be prepared accordingly:
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|DRDT||HSC / P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|Diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology||50%||30%||20%|
|Certificate in Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician with HSC / PUC||50%||30%||20%|
Check out here: Main Reasons behind Your Unemployment
How to apply for Tamil Nadu MRB recruitment 2017:
- Candidates if you want to apply for the vacant post of Radiographer and ECG Technicians then you need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- After that you have to hit on the “Recruitment” tab given on the left panel of the home page.
- A new page will get opened where you can find the entire current vacancies link and you need to select the links as “Notification for ECG Technician” and “Notification for Radiographer”.
- After hitting them you can read all the information given in the PDF files regarding the recruitment.
- Now you can apply online to fill the application form.
- You are suggested to fill the required details such as academic qualification and other required relevant details in the form and then submit the form.
- You can take out the hard copy of the form and keep it safely for the future usage.
TN MRB ECG Technician Recruitment Notification– Download PDF from Here
TN MRB Radiographer Recruitment Notification– Download PDF from Here
- Date of Notification: 22.08.2017
- Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment): 11.09.2017
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 13.09.2017
To obtain more details in concern of TN MRB Technician Recruitment 2017-2018, you are advised to visit the Official Link. You may also write us in the comment box given below for any related query; our experts will soon solve your queries.
Check Below Given Links
|Make your Resume Stand Out to Get Job||Employment News This Week|
|9 Ways To Communicate in a Job Interview||Last Minute Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Secret Ways To Get Your Dream Job||Upcoming Private Openings|